• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Moemon ips idea/question

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    So I've just come across moemon for FR and E. I love it! My only issue is that the only compatible hacks I've found are ones that don't increase the difficulty or story. I can find very little information about this elsewhere on the net so thought I'd ask here (sorry if it's the wrong forum, seemed like the most appropriate). So...

1. Are there any increased difficulty or modified story hacks that work with a moemon patch?
    Or
    2. Are there any hardmode moemon hacks?
    Or
    3. Is there a procedure of patching that will solve my "problem" for me?
    Or
    4. Being totally unfamiliar with hacking myself (assuming I got permission to do so or only use it myself) would it be a difficult process to modify an existing moemon patch to simply replace sprites on any given firered or emerald modified rom?

Cheers!

Geodude6

It's just me.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    User LeafBarett on the Nuzlocke forums added Moemon sprites to Fire Red Omega. She called it "Moemon Omega" and a quick google search should find that for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Wonderful! I've done all sorts of searches before reading this but apparently it wants it to be specific. This will do me just fine for a bit. Thank you so much!

Back