• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moi OC chibis and Pokemon drawings : )

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
Years
  • Hey guys!
    I'm new and well.. I just wanna show some of my drawings : )

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These were all drawn on MS Paint.

Pokemon OC chibis's
    Spoiler:

^My breeder, Rain
    Spoiler:

^My very good friend's trainer, Sydney
    These were all drawn on Photoshop

Thanks for looking at it : )
    Please don't steal or trace.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    incredible! very nice job aitania, i my self am somewhat of an artist and draw chibi,
    but on paper. i wish i could do the art your doing.. keep up the great work! (^.^)
    oh and btw,great job on the pokemon ones done on MS paint. :)

lazysensei

Catcher not a Fighter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    wow they are so good and soooo cute, that spheal in particular is perhaps the most impressive I really love how you draw. ^ ^

Aitania

Years
  • @storm393:
    Thank you very much! I'm sure if you start practicing or something you'll be better at drawing nwn!

@SpikeDo:
    Thank you! The Mareep and co. didn't take that long. However, the Spheal drawing DID take a while, I was able to finish within 2-4 hours, but my hands were tired!!

@Kite Kasumi:
    Thank you! I thought Riolu was the cutest nwn

@lazysensei:
    Thank youuu!! I love the Spheal one I drew (it's actually rare for me to like what I draw). I'm planning to draw more MS Paint drawings with that style since it's so much fun! Then again, it's time-consuming.

Guys! I really appreciate your comments n_n
    Thank you! ^3^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • OMG Your drawings are amazing!!
    I love the Spheal and still cannot believe you did it on Paint!
    Your chibi drawings are simply adorable and look amazing! I can't wait to see more!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Sydney looks like Dawn... Anywho, ALL DRAWN IN PAINT! *Dies* Are you sure you didn't mean colored? Because it looks like somewere you went a step further.....

Aitania

Years
  • @Noxious:
    Thank you!!
    I hope I get the time to actually draw more, because now since school started I might have less time. :C

@Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen:
    Thanks~ Yeah, I didn't kinda realize that (Sydney looking like Dawn) after I finished xD!
    About the All in MS Paint thing, all the Pokemon art were drawn in MS Paint from scratch, meaning the sketch and outlining and stuffs. My Chibis were made in Photoshop.

Years
  • I am really impressed with these! Especially since they were drawn on MS paint. The chibi people are amazing for such an unadvanced program.
    The spheal is shaded beautifully. These are truely some of the best works I have seen come from MS paint.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • She stated in the first post that the Chibis were made in Photoshop. But still, they look amazing!!

Aitania

Years
  • @sockyskarmie:
    Haha yeah, what Noxious said. Unfortunately, my Chibis were all made on Photoshop, so that's not really impressive ^0^;... But thanks (about the Spheal comment)!

@Noxious:
    Haha, aww! Thanks <3 Glad you came back to visit hehe nwn!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm curious, are you going to post anything relatively soon? I cannot wait!!!
    Yeah I came back, I am desperate to see more of your art!

Aitania

Years
  • @Noxious:

Haha aww! That makes me feel so honored and happy that you said that!
    I dont know really, maybe during the weekends since I'll probably have the time to get my butt on Photoshop / Paint. I have a lot of school work : /
    But thanks for checking back! It really made me happy ^_^

Aitania

Years
  • I'm not sure if I can double post again, kill me if I can't!

I just finished drawing this picture of Ash/Satoshi and Misty/Kasumi. [WARNING MAY CONTAIN HINTS OF POKESHIPPING]
    Spoiler:

Basically I made Ash taller (probably because of growth)
    Story:
    Ash: Haha, long time no see Misty~ I'm taller than you!
    Misty: That's not fair! Y-
    Ash: You still look cute when your mad.
    Misty: *blushes*

But yeah, that'll only be in my dreams : (... -POKESHIPPING : D-

Errors: I know the anatomy is weird. Also, I know Ash's head is too big xD!

This was done in OpenCanvas 1.1

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Very adorable stuff, I like the trainer chibis the most, I think they turned out quite well.

And yey another oC user! openCanvas is <3

Aitania

Years
  • Hey guys!
    Thanks for you very sweet comments [Armaina, Pokemon4U, hikaru, and ~MasterMind~!]
    I really appreciate it!

Here's my latest submission, it doesn't really have a name.. It was actually for a contest on deviantArt :]
    Spoiler:

Yeah! It's total vector! The only time I've used my tablet was in the sketch. The rest is mouse-d nwn!

This is for Valentines Day.. And yeah.. I always thought Flaffy and Zangoose was a cute couple!

This was done on Photoshop! I hope you like it <3

Back