• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Molly Hale Fanclub

Which version(s) of Molly do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    The bad thing is, it's on video and I don't have a video player in my room. So if i want to watch it I need to use the one in my mum's room! Unless I get a chance to use the downstairs one.

MUSION

Years
    Cool! you have it on computer. I'm not too keen on watching movies on my computer, but it's better than not being able to watch it at all!

Guest123_x1

i thought this place inflated with newbies

Plenty of chatter here, I see...

Just to see Molly in a movie is reason enough to see it.
    ^_^ That's why I wanted to see Spell of the Unown in the first place.

There's just something sweet about her that I can't let go of, so I adore her to no end!

Molly Hale Fanclub

I posted this in the Art Gallery a few days ago, though now it looks to me as if the head is out of proprotion/size with the rest of the body...

-ottermi619-
    See https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=61505 to find out how much it took me to do this.

Guest123_x1

I love her hands too, arms, legs, chest, feet, eh, I love all of her.
    These pics prove no execption.

Who could imagine how such a cute little figure could grow into such a hot, sexy bod?
    Molly Hale Fanclub

Molly Hale Fanclub

A nice closeup, just the way I like (love) it.

Molly Hale Fanclub

Ooooh, gotta luv those legs!

Why do you think I love Molly so much?

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I haven't posted in this club yet, but I happen to have a unique pic of Molly that I've just finished tonight! Allow me to show you!

Molly Hale Fanclub

It's adult Molly dressed as a hula girl! What this most likely happens to be is that Molly is dreaming of herself in a hula skirt doing a hula dance and Entei's there to watch her. I based the scenery off of the "beach area" from Pokémon 3 The Movie. This pic happens to be the ninth in a series of pics I'm doing of various female Pokémon Trainers dressed as hula dancers! The link to this topic of mine just so happens to be in my sig!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    That looks great, Sunflorazumarill! Is the lei in a squarish shape for a reason?

Guest123_x1

Seems I've run dry of non-perverted ideas

I was wondering if Sunflorazumarill was going to do a hula Molly. So very hot!

Molly Hale Fanclub

Even this one's a hottie.

Molly Hale Fanclub

Seeing her in this pose is so HOTHOTHOT! *catches fire*

Molly Hale Fanclub

Cutie!

Molly Hale Fanclub

Get to see her whole body asleep :)

Molly Hale Fanclub

I know exactly how she feels...

Two days ago Strike wrote:
    I hope that you will enjoy your stay and come back often.
    They just make a post saying they'll join, then they never come back
    Molly Hale Fanclub

-ottermi619-
    I'm considering graying out or removing inactive users from the list on the pilot post.

MUSION

Years
    Molly has such a big bedroom, I wish I had one that size. I'd finally have room for all my things.

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    They just make a post saying they'll join, then they never come back.
    hey it could happen.

And no my love for Molly isn't smaller, it's just that i had some other stuff to put in my sig.

And to give people something to talk about: What pokemon do you think Molly should have? ( Besides the ones she already has of course)

MUSION

Years
    What pokemon do you think Molly should have?
    She clearly likes cute Pokemon because of the ones she used in the movie, so I think a good squad of 6 for her could be:
    Clefable
    Raichu
    Quagsire
    Politoed
    Ninetales
    Arcanine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back