• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moltres or Ho-oh?

Moltres or Ho-oh?

• Moltres

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Ho-oh is big and meaty and has plumes of purdyful rainbow goodness. Moltres is boring looking. Ho-oh is also cool because it has darkness around its eyes like Hitmonarch.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • Ho-oh? o.O; Meh. Moltres always seemed better on appearence. Buut 've never trained either of them... due to some nut playing my[/b] gameboy. >_>;;;

I guess Ho-oh, since it has a nice mysterious outlook.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Deifiantely Ho-oh is could kcick moltres butt any day. The coloring what they used is very neat. I also prefer it becuase the place were Ho-oh looks so much better then victory road. Ho-oh also seems to have some kind of elegance and grace that comes comes off it. I don't know why it just does.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I like ho-oh better. Moltres reminds me of a giant flaming chicken, while ho-oh looks like a really cool phoenix! ^_^

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
    Years
  • I think Ho-oh looks kinda stupid, and less like a real bird, but it is stronger. *votes Moltres and wishes it was multiple choice*

Years
    • Age 29
    • orre
    • Seen Mar 4, 2005
    I personally think moltres looks ugly, like a big red chicken. I like ho-oh better; it has a better move pool, it's rainbow wings are way cooler than moltres, and it sort of resembles victory in a reigon for ash, that's why he always sees it between regions

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • To me, I think Ho-oh looks pretty cool. (In R/S, its sprite looks pretty good.) Ho-oh also learns a bunch of other moves that Moltres can't learn at all. Plus, Ho-oh's stats are much better than Moltres's.

Even though I like Ho-oh more, Moltres is still good because it's an original Kanto Pokemon, and the originals rock. :P

Back