• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moments ripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    ok.. i found something ripped in two of moments' tags.
    the first one is this one:
    //i233.photobu cket.c om/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/eatsquid.png

The image he used is not a stock, but a photograph of Jon Jacobsen.
    link to profile on flickr: htt p://ww w.flic kr.com/photos/loganart/page12/

The image he used is not a stock:
    //w ww.flickr. co m/photos/loganart/2691246334/in/photostream

and the image used in this one isn't a stock either:
    //i233.photob ucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/alternative.png
    link to profile of photographer:
    //w ww.flickr .com/photos/loganart/page12/

link to image:
    //ww w.fl ickr.com/photos/loganart/2717705743/in/photostream

[btw get rid of the spaces in the URLs. I can't post URLs for an unknown reason]

I say perma ban.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    That's not ripping. He's using stock photography and manipulating them. However if those stocks aren't for use by other people then that's a different matter. Though I know this was not a malicious endeavor as moments most likely got these images in packs and used them as his focal points. This is not an offense I can ban anyone for, however if the photographers feel that their work is being used without permission then I will ask moments to take his work down which includes these photos. Or else I will do it for him.

Regardless, in future you should send me a private message and not make a thread. If you feel that you want to further discuss this then you may send me a private message and I will be more than happy to help you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back