• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Monkey see, monkey do...Aipom~

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Ah, i sooo like it!! 0.o

I give it this...:

Picture: 10/10
    Attack Moveset: 7/10
    Fonts: 10/10

Total: 9/10!!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ehh...I kind of agree with GreatChikorita, Tail Flip is perhaps a bit too strong, although the 50HP keeps it from becoming haxxy overall. As I recall, the old Geodude's Rock Blast (Flip a coin until you get tails, 10 damage times the number of heads) had an energy cost of 2, so maybe raise the cost and/or remove the 10 non-flipped base damage? That aside, the art is very nice and proffessional-looking, good job on that. Oh, and the 'Twitch' move is a nice touch, I think. Energy cost seems allright too. Overall, a very nice little card. ^^

Last edited:

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
    Years
    Thanks for your comments!

Tail Flip, I think, is perfectly fine. The chances of getting 20 damage is 1/2, the chances of getting 30 damage is 1/4, and so on. Considering Aipom doesn't evolve, giving it a reasonably powered attack is OK (by me at least). Thanks for pointing that out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    I'd switch the energy costs. The picture is really nice though.

9/10

Back