• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monkey see, monkey do!

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Just so you know, I'm on my way to face Chuck. I'm going to post the update once I beat Jasmine.

And I have a few questions about Reverse Mode: (For when, or if, I do one)

1. If I see the evolved form of a Pokemon, but I don't see one of it's pre-evolutions, can I use it's pre-evolution, on the basis I never evolve it? (i.e: I've seen Musharna, but I haven't seen Munna)

2. If I see the pre-evolution of a Pokemon, but I don't see one of it's evolutions, and it just so happens you are able to catch the evolution of that Pokemon in the wild/in a trade/in some other event, can I use the evolved form of that Pokemon?

Basically I want to know if simply seeing a Pokemon rules out it's entire evolutionary family, or if it only rules out itself.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
I'm up to Jasmine! ^o^

...And it only took forever. ;~;

Just text for now, I gotta go right now but I'll edit this post later.

EDIT: Don't ask why it took so long. :P In unrelated news, I'm up to the Mahogany Gym. I'll probably post the next update once I beat Clair.

Spoiler:
Pokemon I've seen so far:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
So anyway I think I'll officially post this update when I beat Clair, but just so you guys know I'm still here, here's a screenie of me beating Pryce:

th_Screenie18-1.png

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Username: Nineray
Game: Volt White
Mode: Reverse
Ill do a gym by gym update in the form of a story

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Screenie25-1.png

Guess who just beat all the Johto Gym Leaders in his Mankey See, Mankey Do challenge~

I'll post the entire update in its formal format later.

EDIT: Never mind, I'll update after the Dragon's Den. Observe my inhumanly talent for procrastination.

Last edited:
Back