• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monkeyboy0's Art Requests

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    Hello! My name is Monkeyboy0, and I want to get better at drawing fakemon. I think that if I practiced a little more, I could become a better artist, but I can't seem to come up with any really worth-while concepts. That is where you guys come in! If you want me to draw a fakemon for you, I would be more than happy to practice my artistic skills and draw it for you. Right now, I do not have a tablet to draw on, so the first drawings that I do may not be great quality. But I am planning on getting one soon, so don't worry! I will draw line art until I get a tablet. I can also do pixel-overs for hacks and things like that (Note: the pixel-overs would be colored). So, the order form has to look like this:

1. Describe the fakemon! Maybe even draw a stick figure of it in the position you want it in! If the fakemon is not described very well, then I can't draw it. Also, you can draw a fairly detailed picture of it, and that would replace a description.
    2. Tell me what you want! Do you want the line art, a pixel-over, or both?
    3. Tell me the details of the fakemon! Height, weight, type, and maybe a pokedex entry about it. Also, if it evolves, what level it evolves at, and what levels it learns a new move.
    4. Any extra info I might need to know about!

Now for some rules:

1. Wait your turn! I can't make two pieces of art at the same time and expect them to both be great!
    2. No complaining! You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! No! I'm just kidding! If you do not like something, PM me what you want changed, and I will see what I can do!
    3. If I make them, I will get to use them! If you ask me for something, I will be allowed to use it for my own purposes! In fact, these will be public to everyone!
    4. Give me credit! Don't go around saying that you drew something if you didn't!

That should be about it! Thanks for helping me improve my skills!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there. Usually, we have a rule in A&D that states you must post at least three pieces of art to have a gallery/shop. However, since you're looking to improve, I'm going to let this slide. I certainly don't feel like hindering an artist who's looking to get better should be happening here. Good luck, hopefully you can get what you're looking for out of here! In fact, maybe I can help..
    1.) I've always had an idea about a wolf-like quadruped that's Ice/Steel. It has a similar profile to Luxray, in that it stands strong and carries itself with pride. It would have ice protrusions coming from its shoulders, ankles, and forehead, while it's spine, tail, and neck would be adorned with a mental, filigree suit (almost falling over its back like a cape, but not flowing). Lastly, this icy mist should be emanating from it's mouth. It's a dark and mysterious creature, so make sure it's stance and expression reflect that. If you color it, the pallet should be light blue and gold.

2.) How about a simple sketch. Just realize the fakemon on paper.

3.) Name: Koldrador.
    Type: Ice/Steel.
    Height: 4'11
    Weight: 142.2lbs
    Classification: The Mist Pokemon
    Flavor Text: Koldrador rules the icy mountains, often chasing the smaller Pokemon away from its territory. It stands atop the highest peak, allowing the moonlight to reflect from its metallic skin.

4.) I will not be using Koldrador for any purpose. My objective for posting this is to challenge you and give you some direction. So just so you know, this fakemon will not be appearing in any hacks, alternative art, or associated with another project. Just have fun! :)
    I hope that's good enough! Let me know if you need a more detailed description. Best of luck to you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    Okay. I am sorry I have not posted the pic yet. I am waiting for my tablet in the mail... So it shouldn't be much longer... The pic will be great! I promise!

Last edited:
    Back