• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mono Red Goblin Deck (MTG)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • 18x Mountain

2x Mogg Fanatic
    2x Raging Goblin
    4x Goblin Matron
    4x Goblin Warchief
    4x Clickslither
    2x Goblin Piledriver
    2x Goblin Lookout
    2x Reckless One
    2x Goblin King
    2x Stalking Vengeance

2x Coat of Arms
    2x Goblin Bombardment
    4x Goblin Grenade
    4x Goblin War Cry
    4x Goblin War Strike

With four goblins and Clickslither, you've got an 11/11 trampler. That's why there are low cost goblins here to feed the Clickslither, and also some Reckless One and Goblin King for some power.

Goblin Bombardment, Goblin War Strike and Goblin Grenade is there for some damage dealing. Goblin War Cry works very well on the turn you're going to feed Clickslither and attack with it.

4 1/1 Goblins + Clickslither + Goblin War Cry + Coat of Arms + Stalking Vengence =
    11/11 Trampler + 12 Damage from sacrificing

Thinking of what to put in this deck's side deck.

R/F please. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    (WARNING: noob at fixing MTG decks)

...What about Brightstone Ritual to gather up the mana to toss every monster you have out at once?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    So basically any world burners over 3 damage/world killers will kill this deck.

eh...i would say get rid of 2 goblin bombardments and put in Coat of Arms to super boost your goblins, then get a Stalking Vengence or 2

so
    -2 Goblin Bombardment
    +2 Coat of Arms

With that little mana reliance, it's abosolutely fine to kill only 2 mountains
    -2 Mountain
    +2 Stalking Vengence

Now let's look back at your little combo
    4 1/1 Goblins + Clickslither + Goblin War Cry + Coat of Arms + Stalking Vengence =
    11/11 Trampler + 12 Damage from sacrificing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Bart-kun said:
    Deck updated...

Icha, I don't know what to remove.

It was a suggestion for the side deck, unless you already figured it out...

but like I said, I'm a newb when it comes to this game. Just check out my deck and you'll see what I mean...

Back