• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Monotype Challenge D/P

SuperPikachua

Master of Air not Elect.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    I noticed the Origanal D/P Monotype Thread is not active so I made a new one!!

RULES:
    1. Only 1 person per. Type.
    2. Yes the can be dual types.
    3. You can hack 1 time to get a Pokemon if you can't get it in the begenning.
    4. Must keep it up to date.

Types:
    Fire-
    Grass-
    Water-
    Ground-
    Rock-
    Ice-
    Fighting-
    Ghost-
    Phsycic-
    Normal-SuperPikachua
    If there are more types to add post it here.

Prize- Maybe a Pokemon of your choice.
    If you can post screenshots please do!!

Clos it nobody is going to post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Shouldnt you get permission from a mod before posting a thread like this.

Years
    2 things

1. There is no way you got permission for this from a mod
    2. It's not even in the right section

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    2 things

1. There is no way you got permission for this from a mod
    2. It's not even in the right section

Actually, this is a D/P challenge, so since there is no "Challenges" forum yet (they should make one) it belongs here. Just because the majority of challenges are placed in the RBY GSC forum doesnt mean they all go there.

Too bad I can't get my hands on a DS. I'll have to stick to old school challenges for now.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Might as well scratch Fire off that list, theres only 2 Fire types to choose frim pre-E4 in D/P. Meaning that you are likely to end up with a team of 3, or multoples of the same pokemon.

Otherwise I'm thinking about it. If I decide to, i'll be probably choosing Fighting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Might as well scratch Fire off that list, theres only 2 Fire types to choose frim pre-E4 in D/P. Meaning that you are likely to end up with a team of 3, or multoples of the same pokemon.

Gogo team of Infernape and 5 Rapidash!

Back