• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monst? is here! (And taking requests!)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
For those who ask who Monst?? That's me. XD It's also the name of my futre game company. XD Well, anyway, I got bored, so I made a FREEHAND sprite! I also made my logo and slogan. XD Anyway here! ^.^
Whatcha thinkie sweeties? ^0^
I'm also taking requests! ^.^

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
O.o *sees aaron call Jeremy sweetie* >.< Neway i think its awesome i dont have a request at the moment but still good job. Nice slogan too XD

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Your sprites are off the hook. I want a sprite that's in you avy..but recolored. Black and Red is the colors I want...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Thankie sweeties! I'll make the sprites as soon as I can. Sowwie Knuckles, I can't give you a recolor of that sprite in my avy since it's me. I don't like giing out my custom sprites of myself. XD
*Reads Aaron5367's post.* O.o Don't take my word, sweetie is my word. :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Ahaha!Nice logo and slogan Jeremy. XD I don't have any requests yet but I might request something soon.*subscribes to this thread*

Back