• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen monster brain

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    hey everyone i recently found my gba sp after playing with my psp for like 2 years and decided to get back into the poke craze. i was looking for a gbc gameshark and came upon this
    google.com/products?q=gameboy+monster+brain&btnG=Search+Products&hl=en
    its a cheat device for the color and metal pokemon games that also includes a colorizer to make the color games have full color, it also includes the ability to something around 30 to 50 gamesaves. this is not a code generator like a gameshark but a gamesave editor. its really cheap on ebay (5-10 dollars) so do you guys think its worth it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I think it's a scam. It will probably destroy and/or mess with the game itself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Yeah i bought somethings from them in the past, a faulty memory card and a memory case just like the one your describing. Neither worked well, at all...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    i just looked up reviews and they said that they loved it, all of them, even the big names in gaming (one was gamingtarget)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    What did the reviews say? Like, how was its performance and did it effect the game at all?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    it said the performances were good and it never crashed the game
    here is the review
    dmgice.com/reviews/mbrainrev2.txt

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Eh, I still don't think it's worth it :/.

P.S.-I like your youtube channel. I was thinking about making a walkthrough so if I can help, PM me :D.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    eh im gonna buy it its only 5 dollars

and thanks i got a new computer and havent downloaded vba again so i havent made a new video yet and...well i will just explain in the PM

Back