• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Within {A Pokémon/Poké-Morph RP} +PG-16+

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Tiffany stepped lightly out of the boat and fluttered the rest of the way towards the group. She couldn't stand that close to anyone because of her wings getting in the way, but she decided to find out if anyone even knew what was going on. So far, it seemed that everyone had just somehow found each other and then they were all chased by the police because of Jackie. She had said something about... a way to go back to normal? This intrigued Tiffany, but she could see that a part-lucario was talking to her. Instead, she walked over to Max, who was talking to a charizard guy that she, also, didn't know. "Hey, Charizard Dude, do you have any idea what's going on? Oh, and, um, my name's Tiffany," she said, hoping to at least get the names of these strangers.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Max Looked over at Tiffany, still feeling grim from the guilt of the hyper beam. he tried to make himself look cheerful though. "Hi Tiffany good to see you surrrrvived the fall. And my Name's Max." Pupitar was trying to climb over Max's shoulder. "Oh and this is pupitarrr. my...only frrriend at the moment.... Oh this is Jonathan..." Max gestured to Jonathan slightly. "Anyway, let's be off, we have to get to the place the kingdrrrra girl, Jackie i think, mentioned." Max hopped onto the Rocks, accidently kicking a geodude. "Oops sorrrry." Max muttered He watched his step more carefully after that.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    ((OOC: Sorry if anyone's been waiting on me, been busy))

"We're almost there, now we're going to have to be camping out here for a while. If anyone wants to slip away now, this is your chance." Jackie asked the small group of mutants.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back