• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moohasresources

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • To spark activity in graphics and photography, I'm using this thread to upload for your benefit, packs of stocks, textures, and other goodies that I have accumulated over the years. I hope you guys can appreciate and use the stuff in here to help you stay motivated and equipped for all your graphics needs whilst here at PC. Please feel free to request packs for specific types of stocks, or renders, or maybe you want a pack of C4Ds or textures or something. If you request, just leave a comment and I'll try get something together.
    Please enjoy responsibly. <3

# PC Stock Pack 1

#PC Stock Pack 2

# PC Render Pack 1

# PC Texture Pack 1

Also, just a reminder that new updates may be posted as new comments alone if this first post gets filled up eventually, so check regularly to see if I've uploaded anything here!

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Wow, those are some really awesome stocks, Moo. I have never been good at getting irl stocks and this pretty much gave me like all the sort of stocks I wanted. This is really helpful. Thanks a bunch, bro. <3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well hopefully you can find some concepts and ideas with most of the stocks, I've got a weird eye for these things, so hope they're ok.

Here's PC Stock Pack 2!
    moohasresources

Also, I'll update this is in the first post, but if you guys want to request a pack with specific types of stocks like all girls, or you want only renders, or a C4D pack or light textures or whatever, leave a comment and I'll be more than happy to try put together a pack and post it here for you all.
    These are to help you, so don't be shy in asking, and leave a comment if you download some of the packs, just saying you downloaded or what you want to see next time.

Enjoy peoples!

JokesterJesee

JokesterJesse*
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    I would like to Request some renders and textures :D If we use any of the stocks would you like us to post outcomes or anything? lol

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Alright guys, here is a render pack I have collected, note that I am not the one who rendered the images.

PC RENDER PACK 1

Use it wisely guys! And at above, feel more than welcome to post some outcomes in here, however if you are looking for CnC for the outcomes, you have to go to the Graphics Rating Thread, but you can add outcomes here with requests or comments on any of the resources.

Also, have a look in the graphics lounge at my comment about making a tutorial which will be posted here for you guys to use as a reference. Link is here.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Nice! These are helpful. Maybe a C4D pack? Im running out of cool C4Ds to use. :/.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Alright, I said I'd do it, and I've compiled a bunch of my textures and light effects and stuff and crammed as many as I could in a pack that remained under the size limit for uploads.

PC Texture Pack 1
    moohasresources

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Double post because nobody loves graphics and photography anymore...

moohasresources

Click that tag for the tutorial for it. Also included are all the smudge effects, textures and fonts used in the tag.

If you want another tutorial + pack like that one, leave a comment telling me what tag from my gallery [found here] you would like me to make it for.

/ If you have deviantart and found this tutorial helpful, please check out this link here and give it a fave or a comment or whatever. Feel free to leave comments in this thread about what you think about the tutorial, or if you use the resources, or if you have a suggestion of another resource pack / tutorial to make.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Double post because nobody loves graphics and photography anymore...

moohasresources

Click that tag for the tutorial for it. Also included are all the smudge effects, textures and fonts used in the tag.

If you want another tutorial + pack like that one, leave a comment telling me what tag from my gallery [found here] you would like me to make it for.

/ If you have deviantart and found this tutorial helpful, please check out this link here and give it a fave or a comment or whatever. Feel free to leave comments in this thread about what you think about the tutorial, or if you use the resources, or if you have a suggestion of another resource pack / tutorial to make.
    Awww, I actually have been visiting. It's just that this forum's graphic's/photography section is so... Dead? I forgot to say thanks for the previous packs. Thank you for the tutorial too. I've been wondering how you did this style..

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • No worries, it's good to see someone is using my stuff. :D

So what do you guys want from me? More tutorials, stocks, textures, C4Ds, renders?
    If you want a specific tutorial, feel free to choose any one from my gallery.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • moohasresources

Make a tutorial on this, and an icon tutorial, I really like how your icons come out. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    No worries, it's good to see someone is using my stuff. :D

So what do you guys want from me? More tutorials, stocks, textures, C4Ds, renders?
    If you want a specific tutorial, feel free to choose any one from my gallery.

C4D's, renders, and fractals (they were in your texture section).

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • New tutorial. Different layout though this time. There is no text, basically so you guys can try and figure it out for yourselves, and also prevents just copying directly what the tutorial says. If you have any questions about any of the steps, or about the tutorial in general feel free to ask. I will also be releasing the .PSD file, FULLY LABELLED which I'm sure will be very helpful for some of you! Just shoot me a PM and I will send it to you!

moohasresources

Click on the image to view the tutorial!

More stock and render packs coming soon cause I found some awesome packs myself which I can redistribute!

Back