• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Moon Lover Design~ [General Art - Photomanipulation]

Years
  • Well, here its my collection, some of them are banners, but the most are photomanipulation :P Hope you guys like it.
    Can follow me on Da also. http://cheve-x.deviantart.com/

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

WARNING! HUGE IMAGE
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hopefully I will bring more soon! :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wow, your collection is rather impressive. I'd like to know when your most recent stuff is though, if at all possible. The images you're using are really nice though, and all of the models are just gorgeous and fit seamlessly into their backgrounds. You took the time to match the subject with their environment, and it payed off for you. :) I like some of the more painted qualities of your photos to. The last one, the girl with wings, I like how you used contrast to really make the woman stand out.

I'm not sold on that photo-manipulation style still, but it's not you. I've just never been a fan of how they look. But please keep it up! I can still be converted lmao.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • I really like your style. The second to last one is pretty cool, I like the way you positioned the model in that kind of pose in front of a waterfall looks epic. I'm a huge fan of mountains and moon filled nights. That last one is really good keep it up!

Back