• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Moon stones?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2004
    Is there supposed to be a very small amount of moonstones in the game?
    Because I couldnt find enough to evolve jigglypuff.... now it (and salamence..) Are the only one left that I can get without saphire... How do you get more? Also, cany zigzagoons pick up moonstones?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, if you catch lunatones, they can someimes carry moonstones

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Yes Lunatone can carry Moon Stone and you can also find Moon Stone in Meteor Falls. But you don't need Moon Stone to evolve Shelgon into Salamence. It evolves at L50 or L55. ^_^

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
    What I did (to save money and stuff) is teach my Linoone the Thief TM and go after Lunatone that way... and whaddya know, I eventually picked up my very own Moon Stone! (Now my Jigglypuff can evolve!! *cackles* :P )

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *Linoone doesnt' even need theif TM as it learns covet itself at very early lvl as well 37 or something... steal it off Lunatone.*

*next time things like these belongs to Simple questions ^_^; *

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2004
    Oops, ment ruby, I cant catch lunatones and I know that about salamences, I just cant get mine to level 50, and I dont want to pull out my Zigzagoone hered to get enough rare candys for it...
    *Pulls out power stone pike and impales jigly puff and shelgon on it, then sticks it out in the desert to rot.* I have a freind with saphire but he wont trade...

Back