• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

more doujinshi? o_O;

Tweak

Looks interesting ^-^
    Oh btw, Zapchu, I heard you are starting a doujinshi about TCG Cards....

yea...i need to watch yugioh now or read yugioh manga to see how to draw people with cards and positions. >w< i have so many projects i have to finish. i'm also drawing a gunbound manga and my own storyline manga.

it'll be sorta like what ruby/sapphire in pokespecial are doing. ^_^

the female character will be the card collecter, to collect all the rare cards in the world. the male character will be the battler, to become the best tcg player ever.

its based on tcggb2, so it'll feature the masked rocket-dan!!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    yea...i need to watch yugioh now or read yugioh manga to see how to draw people with cards and positions. >w< i have so many projects i have to finish. i'm also drawing a gunbound manga and my own storyline manga.

it'll be sorta like what ruby/sapphire in pokespecial are doing. ^_^

the female character will be the card collecter, to collect all the rare cards in the world. the male character will be the battler, to become the best tcg player ever.

its based on tcggb2, so it'll feature the masked rocket-dan!!
    Interesting! I can't wait to see it!
    Maybe you could add a battle mechanism similar to Yugioh's? The action might come out better this way.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    2 things
    a lot of thoese links are hentai......next i use to do a doujin. it was called Pokemon escape it only ran for 23 chapters it was in spanish i did it with a partner i use to have.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I dun see any hentai there... Maybe you mistook er Yaoi/Yuri for hentai. Anyway, I wanted to start a TCG fic and never quite finished it, I'm happy to show it to you. Anyway, my TCG fic's ideas is like Yu-Gi-Oh. With those Pokemon popping up and fighting in real life.,

Back