• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen More Eevee Evolutions?

Do you think Diamond and Pearl should have New Eevee Evolutions?

• Yes

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I really wouldn't mind if there were to be more Eevee evolutions. I think it'd be pretty neat if there was a Ghost or Grass-type evolution. =) If so, I'd be more interested in the names. ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Darku-chan said:
    I really wouldn't mind if there were to be more Eevee evolutions. I think it'd be pretty neat if there was a Ghost or Grass-type evolution. =) If so, I'd be more interested in the names. ;D

I already gave the Grass-type's name...

I think that the Moon Stone is out, though, since Umbreon kinda took its place.

But, sadly, as far as Eeveelutions go, I refer you to my scottish friend:

"She canna take much more, man!!"

...Sorry. That line just got stuck in my head for some reason...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well nintendo could stuff up and add an evolution to the current evelutions.

But yeh, a grass one would fit.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    A grass evee? do you even imagine how that thing would look like? A weed dog, to be precise, or fox, whatever. Nah, I think there are too many eevolutions anyway. Though to trade one with a steel coat or something like that, to get a steel evee would look cool enough. But still, NO WAY!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2006
    I Really Don't Mind An Other One...
    The More, The Marrier...

There Is Lots Of Possiblities, I Would Like It To Evolve By PokeBlocks Like Moltic...

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I think they need to add a grass, ice ( hehehe i LOVE ice type) and steel. I also think they should make it were if the evee like its trainer as much as it can it could evolve into umbreon or espeon with a sun or moon stone!

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Wouldn't you rather have, like, a NEW Eevee? Like a new Pokemon with five NEW evolutions rather than just adding on to Eevee? I would. We already have enough Pre-evos and Evos in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2006
    I really dont care about how many more evolutions they will make of eevee.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yah, doesn't change much. it's already a stone whore, why not? besides, i plan on spriting two eevee evolutions myself.

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I dont know, maybe they'll make evolutions of the evolutions, probably not but maybe.

Also a dragon eeveelution would be cool.

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
    I will speak in a different mind and say no

DS game cards may have more space then GBA carts, but it has it's limits. Think of other things you might want to improve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back