• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Embarassing Moments - I just wet my-

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
  • I remember in class one year we were reading about Greek Mythology, and it was describing the throne of Posiedon. Well, apparently his throne has a bunch of seahorses and crap surrounding it because the sentence was worded as such:

"An ornate throne with wild sea beasts on all sides"

What came out of my mouth was a different story

"An ornate throne with wild sea breasts on all sides"

You know, I could have kept going with a relatively straight face if not for my friends yukking it up next to me. I pretty much lost it on them xD

Years
  • I think mine might be one of the most embarrassing. D: Okay, so, I was in kindergarten, and this was when I still lived in Hawaii. My class was going to lunch and I was just standing around in the line being my normal cheery self, when suddenly I had a really bad urge to use the bathroom. (You should probably know what's coming up soon...)

So anyways, I tried to ask my teacher if I could use the bathroom but I couldn't find her at all, she just vanished somewhere. I was really confused so I just ran out of the cafeteria after 30 seconds of just standing there and quickly tried to find a nearby bathroom. But, turns out I couldn't exactly control myself and I pretty much peed all over myself, and in front of another class that was coming to lunch. :(

It was really depressing but I doubt anyone that was in my class way back then even remembers that happened. Especially since I don't even live there anymore.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • During school 7th grade I believe I was in reading class since we don't do anything we where fooling around and accidently ripped my pants. yeah i went to the nurse she said it was unnoticible scince my boxer where the same color but it felt wrong .

Years
  • Actually this happened yesterday, I was at Jamba juice and my pants were so loose on me and I was going to get my drink and my pants feel down and there I was pantless posing in my tighty whities. There was a really hot girl there too....=(

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I have a feeling it will happen today.

I have to perform a Spanish Rap in Spanish class. >_<

Other than that:

One time I puked on my teacher, then it grossed her out so much she puked. D:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    omg, I hate myself for posting this, but w/e.

In eighth grade, I had to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to go until after class, because the people around me keep taking stuff from my backback and hiding it, but then they give it back to me. Anyway, I didn't want them to take anything (oh, very quick, it was picture day too...), so, I'm sitting there holding it in there from what feels like hours on my end, and, right when the bell rings to go to your next class... You guessed it! I piss myself right in the chair I'm sitting in. Thank god no one saw it, but I was so upset from it, I started crying, and my teacher had to help me clean it up. I left his class, and went to the nurse and waited for my mom to come pick me up. She picks me up, I change clothes, and I come back just in time for lunch, sort of...

So yeah... imo, most embarrassing day of my life, so fa. D:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • First of all there was the fact that I was a crybaby for the most stupidest of things in my middle school years... I don't have any clue why I was. It certainly is quite embarrassing, especially considering that I actually very coincidentally have the same band director from back then right now. XD

No actually I'll just say anything before I entered college was embarrassing. I was no longer a crybaby once I got out of middle school, but I was still immature and stupid. Even though I was no longer a crybaby, I still made a big deal out of things. Things that I pretty much deserved everytime, but just couldn't understand why. (Which is why I'll have to understand if my high school band directors did not like me. lol)

Another thing that was always embarrassing (but not necessarily because any emphasis was put on me) was having to change in front of others. But I managed to survive through that, somehow...

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I am like the king of embarrasing moments.

When I was in second grade i stuck a piece of metal in my nose, pretending to be a magician, and ended up bleeding my brains out all over my classmates and table. :D

Then, in 4th grade, I went to a party that was strictly formal. My parents weren't home, my older cousin was the only one. So, i put on ridiculous jeans and a ripped tshirt. Showed up at the party, got yelled at in front of everyone.

Another time i was in 6th grade and I was being a ninja on the jungle gym. I was wearing shorts that I had somewhat outgrown, and i was hanging backwards when I heard a rip, and looked up to see a 6 inch rip where the seems meet right in the middle of my crotch. xD

Ranger0684

Only The Hardest Survive
    Years
  • My embarrassing moment was like back when i was in 3rd grade I needed to go to the bathroom really badly the teacher said No when i asked her i **** my self right there when she said no...

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I vomited on a hotdog stand. But It was his fault, his hotdog tasted like crap.

MidnightMoon

Rock On Community!
    Years
  • One of moments was when I was playing with friends and I tripped and landed in dog crap and I thought it was mud until I smelled it XD

Back