• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen more of a fake game?

Years
    Because i dont have the money to go out an dbuy the gamesi play all the pokemon games (before D/P) on an GBA emulator. i was playing pokemon green and i noticed there was so many misspellings in the game and other things. that made me ask this are people sure green version isnt just a fake pokemon game?

MikeTH

Sonic Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    Ok, Pokemon Green didn't release in America, only in Japan. So you can't blame the makers of the game only the translator, because there's a high chance that the Rom you have had a bad translation. Oh yeah, it is fake because translations are Rom hacks...

Last edited:

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Most people tend to use Blue and just change the title screen to say "GreenVersion" instead of "Blue Version".

See how there is no longer a space.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    There is a green cartrigde with Green Version in English. It was released later. Is it fake?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Pokemon Green was originally released in Japan. So of course when translated to English, they wouldn't have remotely readable sentences.

Back