• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morph That Pokemon!!!

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
  • Morph That Pokemon!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, a miraculous breakthrough has hit the Pokemon universe! Thanks to tireless research, a new machine known as the PokeMorpher2000X has been created! What exactly can this machine do, you ask? Why, it can take the DNA of any Pokemon (Yes, ANY Pokemon) and alter it to a completely different type!!! BUT, that's not all! The Pokemon's appearance changes too! So why not try the PokeMorpher2000X for yourself?!

Rules:
    -All standard forum rules apply!
    -4 word post MINIMUM!
    -Rules for altering a Pokemon are as followed:
    -Each time you post you are allowed to make ONE change to the Pokemon. For example, if said Pokemon is Beedrill, you can alter its color, or add flames to its wings, but nothing else!
    -If you make a change and no one posts another change to the Pokemon in 24 hours, you may post another change.
    -The main objective is to make the Pokemon entirely different without altering the basis of the Pokemon. Meaning, if the Pokemon is Jigglypuff, don't try and make it look like Voltorb!
    -NO UNDOING CHANGES ALREADY MADE TO THE POKEMON!
    -Do not flame people because of their changes!
    -Obviously, no X-rated changes (I've seen it before. Don't do it.)

Now, onto our first Pokemon! Let's begin at the beginning shall we?

This Week's Pokemon is:

Morph That Pokemon!!!

Bulbasaur!

We will alter a different Pokemon on 11/08/10!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Change the color to Red! :D

-If you make a change and no one posts another change to the Pokemon in 24 hours, you may post another change.

Double Posting isn't allow, but they are welcome to edit their post, or delete it and repost.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I PRESENT YOU
    REDURPLESAUR
    i56.tinypic.com/9rmypx.png
    (put this in your browser thingie, cant place links yet)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not sure this kind of thing is allowed in Pixel Projects. However, if someone goes and confirms that such a thing is allowed, I'll go and move it over there.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm not sure this kind of thing is allowed in Pixel Projects. However, if someone goes and confirms that such a thing is allowed, I'll go and move it over there.

isn't there already a game like this in pixel projects -_-

@spiky-eared pichu yeah there IS a revolution in forum games, its called project pokegrove

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Which would mean that this one would just be closed, now wouldn't it?

I don't go into Pixel Project; I don't know what is allowed and what isn't.

Back