• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mo's Alola Travel Diary

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
  • I downloaded my copy of Sun at midnight, and so far, my Alolan adventure has been a great time. After saving Lillie's Nebby from a collapsing bridge (albeit with some help from Tapu Koko), I decided to partner up with Louis, a hardheaded young Rowlet. Since then, I have defeated Hau twice, reached Level 2 on the Pokefinder, and right now, I am trying to flesh out my team before facing Captain Ilima's trial.

Player name: Moriah
    Play time: 2:20

Team roster:

-Miranda the Slowpoke (Bold female at Lv. 9)
    -Louis the Rowlet (Adamant male at Lv. 12)

As a side note, this will be one of two entries before I leave for work. The next day will be my day off, so I expect to play even more then!

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • Great to see the Nixknamed Pokemon

Gotta appreciate the nicknames! :)

On that note, I have also progressed on my Island challenge. While I did struggle to get past Ilima's trial (I mainly attribute that to having a bit of a Dark weakness at the time), I found Hala pretty easy thanks to Louis.

Right now, I am about to attempt my first challenge on Akala.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Gotta appreciate the nicknames! :)

On that note, I have also progressed on my Island challenge. While I did struggle to get past Ilima's trial (I mainly attribute that to having a bit of a Dark weakness at the time), I found Hala pretty easy thanks to Louis.

Right now, I am about to attempt my first challenge on Akala.

Good luck!

Back