• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most Annoying Gen V Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Every Generation has a few annoying Pokemon that suck when you use them and are evil and impossible to defeat when a Gym Leader of E4 has one. I remember Agatha's Arbok, and Glacia's Glalie's, and losing to them, lol. Anyway, I think Munna, (thats that cute pink guy on my sig) will give us pure hell when he evolves, any Pokemon so far that are going to give you guys problems?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Every Generation has a few annoying Pokemon that suck when you use them and are evil and impossible to defeat when a Gym Leader of E4 has one. I remember Agatha's Arbok, and Glacia's Glalie's, and losing to them, lol. Anyway, I think Munna, (thats that cute pink guy on my sig) will give us pure hell when he evolves, any Pokemon so far that are going to give you guys problems?

Hihidaruma's ability will make him a giant pain in the butt if he is fast.

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    If we get another pokemon with status inflicting mastery like a crobat, I do think it'll take the cake.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We... know like 15 Pokémon and nothing about them but their names and types and maybe a handful of attacks.

Let's save the "most annoying" threads for when we actually have a basis to be annoyed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back