• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~MOST ANNOYING GYM LEADER OF RSE~*!*~

~*!*~ANNOYING~*!*~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
    Winona -.-

Especially when you got Treeko as a starter. Not to mention Altaria and it's very obscure weaknesses, it was only lucky I had a Golem at the time!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    ^agreed. That woman makes my outrage every time she defeats me. But i managed to defeat her

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Norman's Slaking is the third generation equivalent to Whitney's Miltank. He's the only leader I had any trouble with, but even then it wasn't much.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I remember Winona giving me trouble the first time I played with Sceptile, and Tate & Liza were pretty hard when I had Blaziken...

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    I thought all of them were easy as I remember.. Same as the pokemon league, But I guess the last Gym leader was the hardest >_< Ice pokemon can get annoying at times.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    WATSON...
    My god, he just annoys me. I don't even know why anymore XD
    I think it just pisses me off that he's so happy all the time... or maybe it's his mustache... I just don't know anymore...

Years
    I kinda had trouble with Norman.
    I forgot most parts but Vigoroth was the most annoying. >__>
    Slaking was his easiest. Loafing around = Win for me.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I'd say it's a tie between Tate and Liza and Winona. But more the latter, her freaking Altaria was a pain since it knew a lot of attacks with type coverage. xDD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Wionna and Flannery. Flannery was the most annoying. Especially her Torkoal.
    Wionna's Skarmory was pretty annoying.
    Those two gyms are annoying if you choose Treecko. >.<

Divine~Deoxys

coz if u hav two pokes that can take them out, you're bound to struggle against team magma and aqua, coz if u have dark STAB isn't effective, nd if u have ghost, ur screwed

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    Wionna and Flannery. Flannery was the most annoying. Especially her Torkoal.
    Wionna's Skarmory was pretty annoying.
    Those two gyms are annoying if you choose Treecko. >.<
    Winona wasn't too tough for me. I just swept her team with Manetric.
    Altaria was a problem because I forgot it knew EQ when I used Swalot[knows Ice Beam] but Flannery took awhile, especially since I couldn't find a decent
    place to train...

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I could not stand fighting Norman; It was like Chinese Water Torture.
    But eventually my Double Team spamming Sandslash got the job done!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back