• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most annoying pokemon to encounter

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    i would have to say whismur or loudred they annoy the heck out of me whismur i just hate them
    and loudred looks like its constipated
    dont try to tell me that i hate the evolution chain of whismur because i think exploud looks pretty darn cool
    what do think u most annoying pokemon to encounter is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
    Whoa, you're everywhere on the Pokemon Handheld Platform games. Well the works, Oddish, Zigzagoon, Spinda, and Wurmples.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    yeah well these forums are mostly for pokemon games anyway and i like the handheld games the most so i make topics for those

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I choose Zubat. Too bad you've been booted out already and probably won't read this. Oh well.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    zubat,oddish,spinda,whismur,wurmple,zigzagoone yeah thats about it

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    For me it's as hunk said tentacool, magikarp, zubat, zigzagoon, and wurmple

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    In grass its the annoying zigzagoon/oddish/bug type
    In a cave its obviously the occasional zubat/golbat/whismer/loudred every 10 steps
    On water I hate it when you cant run from those pelipers and tentacools.

Last edited:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ah, Zubat and Tentacool, those are really annoying!
    Other annoying Pokemon: Ratata, Pidgey, Wingull, Some of the Bugs, all the Nidoran in Kanto Safari Zone, Oddish, Bellsprout and all the Diglett in Diglett's cave. <phew>
    What else can I say? There's just too many of them!

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    These are most annoying for me ...
    1. Zubat or Golbat, when it use confuse ray....
    2. Any electric pokemon that can use thunder wave or has static ability
    3. Hariyama(it uses Whirlwind), and
    4. A pokemon that has PRESSURE ablilty. It wastes our PP ! (like Absol, Dusclops etc)

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ralts said:
    These are most annoying for me ...
    1. Zubat or Golbat, when it use confuse ray....
    2. Any electric pokemon that can use thunder wave or has static ability
    3. Hariyama(it uses Whirlwind), and
    4. A pokemon that has PRESSURE ablilty. It wastes our PP ! (like Absol, Dusclops etc)
    Ah, the Pokemon that have Static! They're really hair-rippingly annoying if the pokemon you are using only knows physical attacks.

I think you should select a few and make a poll on the most annoying Pokemon of all time. It's just a suggestion. i think Tentacool would be a clear winner.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The orginal annoyances which are so wonderful you get to be annoyed with them in every single game: Zubat and Tentacool. Every cave you go in there are Zubat, every sea has Tentacool.

And 2 other pokemon: Wobbuffet and Diglett. Even though Wobbuffet is rare, and you have to be in a specific cave to get Diglett, the annoying thing is that you can't run from either.

I used to never buy repel (in Red and Silver) but I do all the time now, its really a life saver. If I hadn't I would probably explode out of annoyance haha. So I haven't ever really got annoyed by the Hoenn pokemon.

Oh yeah, pokemon with static are annoying. You can always bet that if you get paralyzed, you won't be able to move for ages, but if your opponent is paralyzed it doesn't get affected at all...

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Umm...pokemon who use protect...dunno why really ><

Oddish. I mean, generally I don't really HATE any pokemon...except THAT little bugger >< Ironically, that's also the only shiny which I've ever caught...which makes me hate him even MORE :tired:

Hmm...what else? Static pokemon are...meh. Kinda annoying but not too much. Oh, I know! I hate BF Blissey >< And BF Shuckle ><

Back