• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying thing about any or all of the pokemon games

Years
    . Animations like Surf, Rock climb, Cut, really annoy me
    . The length of time it takes for the trainer to throw the pokeball in a random encounter (especially when you're planning on running)
    . You can't transfer pokemon from 1 game to another without 2 ds's D;<
    . The annoying phone calls in SS/HG
    . Last thing I hate, you have to go to forums like this, or know people who have wi-fi with pokemon, to have battles with, thank god they putrandom battle mode in, on Black/White ^^

Years
    the ability "cute charm". hands down most f$%#ing annoying thing.

"your pokemon is immoblized by love!" THE HECK IT IS!

just because the majority of my pokemon are male (for no reason) the game decided to pick on me. i can understand if a pokemon hits me with "flamethrower" and gets burnt, or shocked with god-knows-how-many volts with "thunderbolt", and gets paralized, or posined and takes damage, etc. BUT IT MAKES SENSE! the fact that my pokemon can be put to sleep and be knocked to kingdom come IN THEIR SLEEP still escapes me. but even that sort-of makes sense. but the whole "love" scheme was thrown in to annoy the male (majority) of pokemon players, and make jigglypuff and clefairy slightly less usless in battle. trust me, this has made me want to throw my Gameboy/laptop(emulator) at the wall so many times. >:(

also i definitley hate the pokemon who look much like they are a certain gender and can be the other (eg. a male gardevor or a female gengar)

Last edited:

`MorningSun

Blahblahblah...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Short list:
    • Protect and Detect.
    • Not being able to remove HMs. Actually just HMs in general
    • Caves.. we all know why >.>.
    • Nurse Joy.
    • Slow Battle encounter animation things blah.
    • When your pokemon is at red health and it makes the annoying beeping sound :|

Years
    Full Restore battles, you know what I mean:

*Hit opponents Pokémon and get it down to red health*
    *Opponents move*
    *Trainer uses Full Restore*

Ad Infinitum, or at least until they run out of heals...

*Opponents move*
    *Hit opponents Pokémon and finally finish it off with CRITICAL HIT*

Yes, I'm looking at you Elite 4. |:

Back