• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Video Game Enemies and Video Game Moments

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Diddy Kong Racing: getting the stinking silver coins
    having to race that impossible clock XP (btw, if anyone knows how to beat him, pm me and tell me)
    That Octo with his spike poops!
    That fat arse walrus thingie
    Beat all three.

Most recently, the final battle with Vergil in Devil May Cry 3. He did that dumb teleport air stab thing literally 20 times in a row, without me being able to dodge it in any way.
    Easy...

And here's a few more to add to my list...
    Final Fantasy X - one word...Nemesis

Super Mario 3 - The final world......>_<

Super Mario Sunshine - Corona Mountain.....and now my file was deleted...XD

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Beat all three.

Easy...

And here's a few more to add to my list...
    Final Fantasy X - one word...Nemesis

Super Mario 3 - The final world......>_<

Super Mario Sunshine - Corona Mountain.....and now my file was deleted...XD

Hmm....
    The new Tekken. Hardest difficulty. The last boss... not devil jin, but the guy with the face in the stomach.
    He kept doin that really strong beam attack... when i was right up in his face.
    If you've ever played it, you know what i mean.
    Err... wait... i'm still gone. /vanishes

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Oh. My. God. I hate...Axel? I can't even remember his name, which is sad because I've seen the cutscene before you fight him roughly 50 MILLION TIMES. ARGH. I just can't beat him. ;_;'

And the end of Tales of Symphonia. Not because it was hard (on the contrary, it was unimaginably simple), but because the actual ending cutscenes SUCK. Argh. Everyone pissed me off. Especially Kratos. #*$%. X_X; The one time in the game I just felt like smacking him.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Oh. My. God. I hate...Axel? I can't even remember his name, which is sad because I've seen the cutscene before you fight him roughly 50 MILLION TIMES. ARGH. I just can't beat him. ;_;'

And the end of Tales of Symphonia. Not because it was hard (on the contrary, it was unimaginably simple), but because the actual ending cutscenes SUCK. Argh. Everyone pissed me off. Especially Kratos. #*$%. X_X; The one time in the game I just felt like smacking him.

rotflmfao

hehe... yeah. the ending cutscenes did suck a bit. I was hoping for something better... >< An In every one Lloyd was SO friggin retarded.
    /slaps llyod until Lightning's head falls off. Which, hasnt happend and is still slapping him.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Dragon ball Z Budokain 1: Having to fight final freaze and final cell, they get you so angry sometimes you feel like throwing the PS2 out the window, BUT I got my revenge in the sequels (MAHAHAH)
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Getting so far and having so much fun and having one of the glitch srew you up and make you start from when you last saved.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Clow said:
    Dragon ball Z Budokain 1: Having to fight final freaze and final cell, they get you so angry sometimes you feel like throwing the PS2 out the window, BUT I got my revenge in the sequels (MAHAHAH)
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Getting so far and having so much fun and having one of the glitch srew you up and make you start from when you last saved.

<- pwnzd them both. i mean. ub3r pwn4g3.

... Typing something like that makes me feel bad...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Dragonball Z Budokai 3 on Z3-endless path to power mode trying to defeat Kid Buu. I lost count of how many days it took me to pull of the fluke win & defeat him with the super spirit bomb.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hmm...
    GTA:Vice City- Save File was corrupted for the fourth time...I have to start the game over...AGAIN!
    GTA: San Andreas- Wrong Side of the Tracks mission...makes me want jump in front of a railway..grr...
    Rainbow Six: Lockdown- THEY KEEP KILLING MY TEAM IN THAT #%$& FOURTH MISSION!!!! GRR!! SCREW YOU YOU PIECE OF EVIL CRAP!!! Arghness...Woo-Sah. xD

That's it for now...xD

Years
    As of now, FFVII. I donno, but my team sucks. It's either fight some big boss that pwnz me, or run into a dragon thing that pwnz me. I need to train. >>;;;;;;

Chrono Cross kinda made me mad too. I think it went too fast in the end. >>;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i can think of a whole game that pissed me off... kirby tilt and tumble... i never made it past the second level because i would get sooooo frusterated by it...

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    ^.^:; i didnt think this would be as popular as it is!

>.> Once again... Airforce Delta... This game amazes me... It seems... if you get too close to an object one time, you crash. but if you do it again, ON purpose... you live. ><
    The mission with the giant air blowing vents is l4m3... but it pwnz3z t3h Inu...

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Godzilla: Destroy all monsters.

Godzilla versus MechaGodzilla. Godzilla get's like teamed up versus all the little aliens and Godzilla. Then a minute later after you take all the shots from the aliens. Game over.

That's like second to when I'm about to beat the game, My mom tells me to stop playing, if I don't they we're going to sell my gamecube and all my other games.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    In Megaman X4, long ago, I had to play as Zero v1 *the guy on the right of my red banner* and had to defeat his girlfriend. His girlfriend, Iris, was like "I won't let you and my brother fight. You must go through me!!" And we battled, and at the end... ZERO KILLED HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND IN ORDER TO KILL HER BROTHER! And the anime cutscene, his voice was breathless. "Aih-resss, Aigh.....resss...." ROFLMAO!

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Kingdom Hearts
    The second battle against Riku in Hollow Bastion

The second battle against Ursula in the Little Mermaid world

Omni

Wins By Default
    Years
    Sonic The Hedgehog. Getting really far and then losing all your lives is the most frustrating thing I've ever endured. XD

Back