• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most bad ass 'looking' pokemon

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lucario, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Metagross, Absol, and Zekrom among others.

I'm sorry, this bugs me- Most badass "looking"? Quotes around "badass" or no quotes at all would have made me feel better.

Heil Grammatik!

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    mewto, lucario, metagross, charizard, swampert, lugia, darkrai

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Jigglypuff, Teddiursa...

Joke, I promise.

Darkrai
    Metagross
    Steelix
    Arceus
    Giratina

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Charizard yo. That lizard be experiencin' some bad indigestion.

Other Norris esque pokemon: Steelix, Venusaur, Blastoise, Machamp, Alakazam, Groudon, Nidoking, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Ferligatr, and more:)

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Sharpedo > all

If you doubt my assessment, my counter argument is a shark torpedo flying at your face.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a few.

Cubone.

I mean just look at it, (besides being 104), it has a skull on its head. It looks so prehistoric, it even has a bone! "You can't get near me, I'm too good for you," is clearly what this Cubone would say if it could talk. Surprisingly it looks a lot like Charmander in that image...but anyway! It just screams "badass".

Farfetch'd.

This duck is so badass, it carries around a stick. Really, what ducks would carry around sticks in real life you ask? None, of course. This duck is 100% badass. Oh, and talking about badass ducks...

Psyduck.

Oh wow, this duck sure knows what its doing. It constantly has headaches, yet remains adorable and strong willed at the same time. It seems nothing can stop this amazing duck.

Tauros.

This is one hell of a bull. It even has a name similar to a starsign. He'll ram you at any chance he can get, yet he knows when to stay away, he's so "badass".

Totodile.

This is the most playful crocodile the world has ever seen. He's so "badass" because he simply... doesn't need to be. He's always joking around, finding everything hilarious and knows how to fight well.

Entei.

Wow, talk about sexy. This Entei just gives the impression that it knows its better than you, but doesn't want to rub it in your face. Words just can't display how "badass" it is.

I would post a few more, but these would have to be the most "badass" there are.

Back