• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Beautiful Pokémon ?

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    Purugly

It's hard to choose just one...But let's see, I think these pokemon are beautiful:
    Milotic, Rapidash, Gardevoir, Lopunny, Cresselia, Ninetales, Latias, Furret and....Linoone.
    :D

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    and....manetric...yes and I can tell you why

I first got ruby when I was rubbish and I didn't know anything
    so I get to the part when the best thing my pokemon game playing happens... an electrike appears. so I catch and raise then it into manetric and everytime I see it it reminds me of my dog so in my eyes manetric is the most beautiful pokemon ever
    yeah cheesy but meh...
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Gardevoir and Cresselia are both beautiful. Gardevoir has an elegant gown and humanlike hair that is attractive. Cresselia looks like Saturn and the moon.

For me, I still believe that Blaziken is beautiful since I would always enter her in beauty contests.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010

You're totally wrong! The most beautiful Pokemon is obviously Probopass! Do you see its gorgeous mustache? And that stellar nose just finishes the majestic look. Ergo, Probopass is undoubtedly the most beautiful Pokemon in the world!

... but seriously. I think that Blaziken is quite beautiful. Yeah, it's almost as weird as Probopass. I just have fond memories of destroying the Beauty Contests in my first Sapphire runthrough (when I was about 8) with my wonderful "Blaze." I still think it looks very majestic.

Its tied with Arcanine. Arcanine is also really beautiful in my opinion. How can you not love it?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Rayquaza.
    I'd actually pick Milotic, but I think it's too obvious. Rayquaza's "beauty" is more subtle.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You're totally wrong! The most beautiful Pokemon is obviously Probopass! Do you see its gorgeous mustache? And that stellar nose just finishes the majestic look. Ergo, Probopass is undoubtedly the most beautiful Pokemon in the world!
    Quoted for truth.

Also maybe Dragonair gets some points or something.

But Probopass is simply amazing.

Sir Sterling

The Knight in Shining Silver
    Years
    1. Dragonair
    2. Altaria
    3. Lapras
    4. Meganium
    5. Dewgong
    6. Rapidash
    7. Vaporeon
    8. Suicune
    9. Ho-Oh
    10. Milotic
    11. Lugia
    12. Arcanine
    13. Ninetales
    14. Articuno
    15. Pidgeot
    16. Umbreon
    17. Swellow
    18. Flygon

These are the ones I find most visually beautiful.

There are some Pokemon I adore aesthetically; rather, though, because they are cute rather than beautiful. The ones I can think up off the top of my head are Mareep, Spheal, Ampharos, Spoink and Breloom.

Last edited:

Flygon22

A normal Flygon
    Years
    I have
    Altaria :

It looks like so beautiful witch the Clouds and the Blue

Flygon:

His colors and the looking

Milotic :

SO wonderful Attacks and the looking too

Jigglypuff:

Uhmm only the Music that brings all to sleep

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
    I personally think Gardevoir is very beautiful. In my opinion, even more beautiful than Milotic (but I still use her).

I think this for a number of reasons, but the number one reason is that she reminds me of a certain girl from a certain animated series (on Cartoon Network) that I have liked for a long time.

Remember how Ash's Chikorita had a crush on him? Well, when I imagine my pokemon having personalities, I pretend (pretend, mind you) that my Gardevoir has a crush on me (hee hee:P). It isn't that odd to imagine, being that she is the "embrace" pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Umm i don't remeber what it is called but that blue circle bird pokemon with cloud wing i saw on emerald once was the cutest thing ever =)

Back