• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Common Item in the Underground?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Damp rocks seem to be appearing more often than usual. They can only be used for so little, wish I didn't have as much as I do now.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Nothing useful. At all. If I need a heartscale or an everstone, it can take me hours of digging. I fear the day I need to dig up an evolution stone - not once in the two years I've owned Diamond have I ever found one.

Years
    I think I got nearly 10-15 Heart scales in about a day of digging. That's quite a chunk. That was back in D/P. I also remember getting tons of thunderstones, fire stones, and a handful of water stones among some of the other evolution stones.

Haven't gone digging in Platinum yet; I'm waiting till post-National Dex.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    Spheres, spheres and even more spheres.
    Spheres aside, I find a fair amount of shards, forgot what colours, there's too much to name.

Once found skull fossil and a sky plate.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am finding a lot of star pieces these days, they're probably the most common one for me right now.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Arceus plates are getting rarer than usual, but the hard stones seem to be appearing a lot more often.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I believe I practically almost sold some of my heart scales. There's just way too many popping up these days for me.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Red Shards are appearing a lot these days. Hard stones seem to be appearing a bit less now.

Back