• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most cute Pokemon(legendary or not)

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
Years
  • Obviously, Mew, Jirachi, Celibi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione..
    As for Non-legends, Mudkip! Eevee! Togepi! Pikachu! Plus, most of the baby evolutions.

Blazekick doom

#1 Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hmmm, ummmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ this guy
    Most cute Pokemon(legendary or not)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Shaymin, Spheal, and Pichu ♥ Ooomg they're so cute, especially Spheal *--* It's so round and adorable, the cuteness is rotting my teeth :>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Thanks to the anime, the cutest Pokemon in my eyes is now Pachirisu. No matter which way you draw it, Pachi's ADORABLE!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Totodile is my favorite pokemon. He's in my dream team, and I'm never letting him evolve :-)

I just think he looks awesome, and I can never stop thinking about the TV show, and him always jumping up and down, the happiest pokemon ever... and that weird, bubbly sound he always makes. I love it. :-)

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • I don't really judge things as cute but there is one thing that stands out above all others... Aipom!

Nobody appreciates it just because Ash caught one. :(

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Feebas is easily the cutest! [/sarcasm]
    Weedle, Togekiss, Togepi and Happiny to name a few.
    I don't know why Weedle... He is just adorable for a bug. :3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I find Turtwig kind of cute, but I also find mareep quite cute because of all the soft... comfy... pillow-like wool.

Back