• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most dumb pokemon in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    slakoth is pretty dumb

...as in dumb not bad

Ahaha! Yes, another one of my favourites! Sadly, though, I have to agree. Slakoth is incredibly adorable, but SO annoying to train! It all pays off when it turns into Vigoroth, though. :)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Lapras, Golduck, Vaporeon, Swampert.

Ice Beam, Psychic, Hydro Pump, Earthquake

Some are useless, maybe because they're the largest group type of Pokemon. But many have mixed movesets and dual types, which can give them big advantages.

i would love to see a dual water/fire type. that would be so contradictory. lol

back on topic: i agree with the unown being useless, they're annoying much. to tell the truth, i like bidoof. it reminded me of my hamster.

also, what annoyed me was catching a wild Metapod. all it knows is Harden!

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Personally, The most useless pokemon to me is a Bidoof...
    I mean.. come on... USELESS. Haha

Years
    Dumbest? Easy.

Wobbuffet. Though often useful, it can only learn 7 moves in its whole evolutionary family. DX I'd call only being able to learn seven things your whole life pretty dumb. XD

At least karp turns into the always epic Gyarados.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Most useless pokémon

Not golbat they are a little bit to useful in battle I have to say and they just get more useful when they turn into a crobat. Bidoof Pikachu Bibarel are honestly the ones that I agree with.
    Off the top of my head I would say a useless pokémon would be Jigglypuff they don't know a thing useful and togepi isn't all that good either

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Definitely Unown. I thought they'd be some super-awesome Pokémon based upon the third movie, but since they only know Hidden Power, I've forsaken them.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Well heres my list.

Bidoof
    Carnivine - When i saw that in the safari park i thought: Wow is this like an errored missingno.?
    I mean Missingno. is errored enough but this is just o.0
    At first Togepi was pretty useless bt now they've made him decent.
    Tentacool - He appears to much
    Bellsprout - What the hell is that
    Catepie - Butterfree is an amazing powerful, Beautiful pokemon. You however are the biggest peice of crap i've ever seen
    Hoppip - Don't even start me with this one.
    And last but not least...
    Sunkern - Just no.

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    ...Er...Most Dumb Pokemon...?

Eh, I'd say Magikarp for a few reasons.

One:Just LOOK at it. It has the dumbest expression of any Pokemon, only rivaled by the Slowpoke and Bidoof lines.

Two:The thing is useless until you've evolved it, which leads to...

Three:That thing is freaking hard to raise.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I would say that the dumbest Pokemon they made was Bidoof, but otherwise, it is useful in many ways, and it competitive ways as well.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Magikard, Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, Cascoon, Abra

all are a ***** to raise until they evolve

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back