• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Epic Fail quote you've ever read

Years
    Mm, I can't recall EXACTLY what the quote was, but it made me crack up so much XD It went along the lines of this:

I think the quote you posted was a one made up by Alakazam17, actually. xD;;

Also, agreed in regards to the above poster and the word "grammer".

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

I'd wouldn't wanna comment on that.

Years
    I have another one.

"I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe and somebody said I was a snake, I'd think, 'No, actually I am a giraffe.'" --Richard Gere

I have a whole book full of these, let me know if you want more. ^_^

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Haha, here's an epic fail conversation. Well, only the second quote is epic fail. I just gave the context.

Its not the fact that we trademark our hacks or anything, its a sign of respect. You wouldnt make a crummy hack and name it Shiny Gold or Prism. All im saying is that when you KNOW the name is already taken then its just respectful to not name your hack it.

actualy again un-educated statement. i had made this prior to knowing of another pokemon citrine. and it is a sighn of respect to not be a jeark calling out all the problems in a 2week old hack on the persons thread

Listen dude all i am is wasting your time and this back-and-forth is just gonna get your thread closed, and it doesnt matter if you made it prior to knowing of my Citrine hack. Point is you know now so it would be in your best interest to just change the name and move on.

Ahem..

We call out problems in the Scrapbox so you can notice them and work on them, we are not trying to be mean, we are just helping you. If you dont like the Criticism then wait till your hack is completely done before making a thread.

And dont call my posts "un-educated" when yours are full of spelling mistakes.

Thank You,

Khaos
    Lol, first of all, you don't argue so harshly against someone who so obviously knows so much more than you. Also, respect deserves respect. And with that grammar, calling anyone uneducated is just hyperhypocrisy, to the max.

(Sorry about this whole punching bag thing, but the guy was being kinda pissy.)

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    "About three things I was certain.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominant that part might be, that thirsted for my blood.

And Third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

-runs-

I'm sorry, I have no quote to contribute to this thread but I just wanted to give Penatrait a high-five for that. :)

Back