• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Favorite Town/City

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
  • I like
    Kanto:Cerulien City
    Johto:Unknown (idk the places there much)
    Hoenn:Same as on top
    Sinnoh:Veilstone City <3

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Kanto: Vermilion City, Fuchsia City
    Johto Violet City, Ecruteak City, Cianwood City
    Hoenn: Dewford Town, Verdanturf Town, Fallarbor Town, Fortree City Sootopolis City
    Orre: Phenac City, The Under
    Sinnoh: Sandgem Town, Floaroma Town, Hearthome City Sunyshore City

There's some really cool places in the Pokémon world D;
    Now who the hell would pick Ever Grande City? XD;

Finnel

Years
  • Oldale Town, from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. I'd probably hate to live there due to the lack of technology, but in a world with Pokémon it'd be a really nice place, isolated yet not too far away from big cities (Petalburg, Mauville and Slateport) and peaceful.

It also has really relaxing background music.

Years
  • The town I like best of all is definitely Lavender Town. = 3 = It was always my favorite.
    If I lived there, I'd totally spend all my time investigating the ghosts and spirits that show up at Pokémon Tower. ♥

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Lets see:

Goldenrod
    New Bark (how has no one mentioned this one yet?! I mean the music there is so awesome)
    Pallet
    Saffron (Gotta admit its pretty awesome)
    Floaroma (So many flowers)
    HopHopHop town (Im pretty sure that anime towns count, plus the names just wacky XD)

Back