• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Halloweeny Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Most Halloweeny Pokemon

I think mismagius cos it looks like a witch. Also duskull, the orange cacnea and spinarak/ariados.

I agree. I couldn't figure out why people wanted Cacnea, but an orange one makes way more sense. Haunter also.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Banette reminds me of Chucky.

And Marowak's ghost's is halloweeny. I know it's not an official pokemon but...

when i first played that quest, it gave me nightmares.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    How could you guys forget about Spiritomb
    Most Halloweeny Pokemon

Cool Deviantart drawing here. I think this drawing looks way more halloween like. It isn't my drawing though.

Ayselipera

Well my choice isn't for scary purposes its more for the costume. I would say Jynx since she always looks like she has a costume on.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Castform in his sunny form is KINDA halloweeny. I mean its orange like a pumpkin right?

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Shuppet's evolved form is pretty halloweeny and would put nightmares in anyone... *shudder*

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Duskull, because it just seems...haloweeny? xD Is that even a word. xD

Banette is also a Pokemon which is fitting for haloween. :) Mainly because of it's Pokedex description. ;)

Years
    All of the ones mentioned above are Halloweeny! Dark and Ghost are pretty good for that. But whenever I think of Halloween, I think of Haunter.

(we all know what the obvious choice would be for a Christmas Pokemon . . =P)

Kasiren

Gyarados Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    I think Duskull. I wouldn't want to be walking through the woods and one of those slowly pops out.... I also think Haunter is kind of scary.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Murkrow, Cacnea, Mismagius and BLISSEY!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Even tho I prefer Mismagius, I'm going with Gastly on this one...and I don't really know why. Its just spooky cute.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Well...Uhmmm..I should say Darkrai shall be the King of halloweeny pokemons, And for the others Duskinor,Ganger,Cacturn and Shuppet is perfect.Sorry if i spelled any of the pokemon's name incorrectly. xD

Back