• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fangle spangle

aint it cute
    Years
    eliana said:
    Hmmmmm...... I also hate pokemon which bind you >_<
    i used to use that stratagy lots, so i liked them, but the moves are a bit pasty, so i realised that the move would be better spent on somthing remotly scary (hydro pump)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i dont hate magikarp coz it evolves into garadose

so i would have to hate wynot*sp* coz it dont learn an attack that herts

i like snorlax coz hes fat :P

and i hate loudred and the pre evolution

TheShadowOfLife

Too much gaming here
    Years
    like Omg why?

all of u who abuse good pokemon such as mewtwo and friends are just utter rejects, abuse bad pokemon that are completly useless[like magicarp, kakuna and metapod] and plainly anoying ones which show up everywhere and always do some damage to ur team [such as wabbafet and zubat/golbat]. :shocked:

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    tentacool, golbat and zubat are first on my list because when you're trying to got thru a cave or over an ocean, you find like, 50 of them, sometimes you take one step and you find another...and by that point you are usually so strong that they aren't worht fighting for experience....grr... but the one i hate not for showing up too much is...snubbul or whatever...it is a pointless pokemon and it is really ugly... grr...

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    I hate a select few(or several): Magikarp, not because its weak, but whenever I'm fishing for Feebas it always appears. Zubat/Golbat, because they always appear in every cave, Mean Look you, then also they just have to know Supersonic & Confuse Ray. Rattatta/Raticate because they are so common in basically every grassy area. Ninjask, because its devilish with its high speed, speed boost ability, double team, with a grand finale of swords dance and quick attack.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    eliana said:
    Lol heck any water pokemon you dont wanna run into are annoying XD
    Tentacools are annoiying in FRLG... unless your want to train Special Defense... but you need 4 Tentacools to increase 1 Special Defence =.=||||

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    My very least favorite is Kingdra, because I think it looks drunk, is stupidly lucky, ruined a cool Pok?mon (Seadra), doesn't deserve to be a Dragon-type and a ton of other things.

Other least favorites, to quote myself from my own forums:

Gulpin: It's a blob with a disturbing mouth.
    Umbreon: I've had Umbreon fans up my nose very often for not liking it, so I've grown to like it even less. Colosseum kinda made up for it, though, because I always get attached to the Pok?mon in my team...
    Shroomish: It's got a rather ugly face to my opinion, and additionally it's a blob with legs but no arms.
    Blaziken: I think it's horribly ugly and seeing people with "BLAZIKEN ISH TEH R0x0rz!!!!!one" in their signatures all over just annoys me.
    Snubbull: It's wearing a pink dress...
    Skiploom: The face combined with the ears is just very unattractive to me.
    Azumarill: I just started realizing that it was Azumarill I should be disliking, not Marill. Basically, it's egg-shaped with long ears...
    Crobat: I just think it's kinda ugly.
    Regice: Ballerina ice cube...
    Snorlax: If you NetBattle, you'll get a grudge against it, trust me.
    Igglybuff: It's just... not cute.

But I don't hate any Pok?mon. Not anymore. I used to hate Kingdra, but I haven't been to the Crystal Battle Tower for a while, and that's the main reason I started hating it.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *LMAO about Dragonfree's post*
    Lets do the same thing, so XD

Totodile: Every n00b says "I will start with totodile in gold because it better than the others!" 200x per day... and Im surronded by them -__-
    Zubat: "Im going to end da Evil Rock Tunel!" and than... ZUBATS!
    Swampert: Frog + Ooze Rat = Ugly Frgged Thing Swamp Rat -__-;;
    Oddish: Its just so annoying and... not cute -__-;;
    Salamence: "Salamence pwns ]00!!!!!1111" is just everywhere... I hate most of popular Pkmn...
    Mudkip: Mudkip Says: "Im so popular! Uh hu!"
    Vaporeon: It's Mermaid Like Look makes me annoyed -__-;;
    And I would be here all night writing pratically a reason for each Water Pkmn...
    (Excluding Chinchou, Lanturn, Clamperl, Gorebyss, Huntail, Relicanth, Surskit and Wartotle)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Hate is too strong a word. Way too strong in my case. I actually like all Pokemon as they are, but I just prefer not to use some, mainly because they just aren't very appealing (strengths have nothing to do with it), such as Pinsir or Tauros.

However, if there has ever been a Pokemon I didn't think to much of in "spite", it would probably be Charizard. Way too popular (Pikachu's saved only by it's cuteness). You would think Mewtwo would get the same reaction as well, but it's got a backstory at least, which makes it more endearing.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I'd say my least favorite would be Deoxys. Even if it's legendary and strong, I don't like it because it's forms just don't appeal to me.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Kine said:
    However, if there has ever been a Pokemon I didn't think to much of in "spite", it would probably be Charizard. Way too popular (Pikachu's saved only by it's cuteness).
    ;_; But Charizard is a cutie! It's just misunderstood! *huggles Charizard*

Back