• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most likely Pokémons to recive Mega Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
    What Pokémons are most likely to recive Mega Evolutions in your opinion?
    (please give reasons why you think so) :D

It's been "proven" that in the Pokémon ORAS Demo the only Mega Evolution that hasnt been revealed that was found in there was
    Spoiler:
    But ofcourse, we can't be 100% certain that this is all the Megas.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    It has been shown in a video that what we thought was a mega hoopa actually turned out to be a new forme. No more megas will be revealed becuase their data does not exist in the files ripped from the demo. I can 100% gurantee that if the X and Y demo had been available to the public, hackers would have found the data for mega gardevoir long before it was discovered in game.

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
    It has been shown in a video that what we thought was a mega hoopa actually turned out to be a new forme. No more megas will be revealed becuase their data does not exist in the files ripped from the demo. I can 100% gurantee that if the X and Y demo had been available to the public, hackers would have found the data for mega gardevoir long before it was discovered in game.

That kinda sucks. But it would be very weird for GameFreak to reveal all the Megas before its release don't you think? It's not really like GameFreak to do that :/

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    On the topic of potential new Megas to be released in the future (because let's face it, they're gonna keep coming), I suspect that Nintendo will reveal a Mega Raichu at some stage. Or, more specifically, a Mega Pikachu, considering how much exposure the lil' yellow mouse gets in all forms of Pokémon media to date.

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
    On the topic of potential new Megas to be released in the future (because let's face it, they're gonna keep coming), I suspect that Nintendo will reveal a Mega Raichu at some stage. Or, more specifically, a Mega Pikachu, considering how much exposure the lil' yellow mouse gets in all forms of Pokémon media to date.

If Mega Pikachu is a thing. How is it going to work with the Cosplay Pikachus? Otherwise. It's a really cool idea to give a second stage Pokémon a Mega evolution because then you have 2 choices:

1. Get a permanent Evolution with good stats

2. Or get a powerful temporary evolution.

As I said. I like the idea but I don't think they'll do it with Pikachu because of the cosplay "forms" :(

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    That kinda sucks. But it would be very weird for GameFreak to reveal all the Megas before its release don't you think? It's not really like GameFreak to do that :/

Yes, it would be weird because the whole maga thing is so new. I think they were going to leave the whole hoopa forme thing a surprise for shock value, but unfortunately the hackers found out about it rather quickly and spread the news all over the internet. Now that I think about it, when they had first shown the picture where all the legendaries were coming out of the portals in the magazine, I immediately knew hoopa was responsible for them transporting to Hoenn from somewhere else. It explains that hoopa can do that in his pokedex entry in X/Y and if you look closely, the legendaries are coming out of golden "hoops". Not really surprising when you think about it.

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
    Yes, it would be weird because the whole maga thing is so new. I think they were going to leave the whole hoopa forme thing a surprise for shock value, but unfortunately the hackers found out about it rather quickly and spread the news all over the internet. Now that I think about it, when they had first shown the picture where all the legendaries were coming out of the portals in the magazine, I immediately knew hoopa was responsible for them transporting to Hoenn from somewhere else. It explains that hoopa can do that in his pokedex entry in X/Y and if you look closely, the legendaries are coming out of golden "hoops". Not really surprising when you think about it.

I really like that Hoopa is a big deal in this game! Hoopa was my favorite of the three unreleased pokemon. But will Volcanion have something to do with this game or maybe have a bigger role in the next Pokemon game? :O

And I found it very weird that they didn't show up in X and Y in some way or another, other than the Japanese Diancie event.

Hoopas PokeDex Entries:

X: It gathers things it likes and oushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place.

Y: This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp place.

The "a secret place." sounds very suspicious. :O

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    I really like that Hoopa is a big deal in this game! Hoopa was my favorite of the three unreleased pokemon. But will Volcanion have something to do with this game or maybe have a bigger role in the next Pokemon game? :O

And I found it very weird that they didn't show up in X and Y in some way or another, other than the Japanese Diancie event.

If it is to be believed that a sequel/remake to X and Y is the next set of games after ORAS, the main focus will definitely be Zygarde. Many fans have speculated that it will be getting a new forme/formes or a mega of some sort due to the hackers finding two unused moves for Zygarde called "thousand arrows" and "thousand waves". These moves, if released when X and Y was new, would have utterly destroyed Yveltal and Xerneas due to their effects. It would have made Zygarde the beast master of those two pokemon in every respect. Volcanion will most likely have a part in those games, albeit a smaller one like hoopa in ORAS.

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
    If it is to be believed that a sequel/remake to X and Y is the next set of games after ORAS, the main focus will definitely be Zygarde. Many fans have speculated that it will be getting a new forme/formes or a mega of some sort due to the hackers finding two unused moves for Zygarde called "thousand arrows" and "thousand waves". These moves, if released when X and Y was new, would have utterly destroyed Yveltal and Xerneas due to their effects. It would have made Zygarde the beast master of those two pokemon in every respect. Volcanion will most likely have a part in those games, albeit a smaller one like hoopa in ORAS.

Zygarde wasn't focused AT ALL in X and Y which I find kinda boring and weird. But back to Megas, I still think it's weird that GameFreak would reveal everything before the games release. I still see some faith in more Megas. We've got 18 new Megas atm and we got a total of 28 in X and Y. But they're adding alot of new stuff so maybe the megas will suffer from that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I think that the trailer reveals more than what some people think.

I think:
    Spoiler:

DialDial

Aneksuz
    Years
    I think that the trailer reveals more than what some people think.

I think:
    Spoiler:

That would be some really good and Solid Megas IMO, some classic Hoenn Pokemon and Flygon and Milotic is kinda fan favorites :P

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I think the LEAST likely megas are the 4th Gen Evolutions. Stuff like Mamoswine, Togekiss, Roserade, Dusknoir.

They basically got the Gen4 version of a Mega-Upgrade. Not saying they can't ever get a mega, but that those pokemon will be low priority for getting a mega.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back