• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most neglected Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've been thinking about this for some time now, so I decided to make a thread on what you think is the most neglected Pokemon.

For me, it's Grumpig. It was a Pokemon I used to like ever since R/S/E came out, but only a few Pokemon fans know the purple Psychic-type. I've used one once and it was a decent Psychic-type. I think most fans know Spoink more then Grumpig, but that's what I think.

So, what do you think is the most neglected Pokemon?

Last edited:

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    Well, I certainly think Garbodor would be one of them. Sure its design is complete crap, but overall it's a good Pokémon — not great, good.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    There are many neglected Pokemon. I think Garbodor is one. Zubat is one since they're annoying cause of how frequent they are in caves but evolves into Crobat which is a pretty good Pokemon. Dunsparce; it's pretty ugly design but has large and pretty decent movepool, not the best.
    I think Vullaby and Manibuzz are pretty neglected, in my opinion. Lot of people probably prefer an eagle (Braviary) over a vulture. But I got one in a trade not to long ago and they have a great movepool.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    (Rattata-)Raticate is definitively a neglected Pokémon. It has a fairly decent movepool and I find that not many people use it. Probably because just like Zubat, it's too common and there are better Pokémon out there (worse too, but I like using Raticate). It's a good pokémon, not great, but it can be used as a good addition to a team.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm gonna go with Ledian here. I love Ledian, especially its design, but there's nothing more than that to it. Its movepool isn't fantastic nor are its stats. There isn't much of a reason to use it unless it's your favorite or something.

And has anyone actually used a Spinda? I've tried very hard to never use one in-game and I feel almost guilty, except that it's nearly useless in my opinion. It can only cause confusion but its stats aren't great. It is kind of cute though. Kind of.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Dewgong. The evolve form of Seel or whatever. You never hear about it and it's a pretty beast pokemon. Really strong and a good movepool I think.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm not sure if this is what you originally meant but all of these Pokemon are being described as underrated, not neglected. And there's a thread for that here.

Most neglected Pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back