• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most prized pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2006
    What's your most prized pokemon that you have.

Mine would have to be my Arcanine. Only pokemon I truly trained in my new save.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    My most prized Pokemon would be my Gardevoir (aptly named after my favorite character) in Sapphire. Although he's only level 65, he's still my star player on my team.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    my UBER special Skarmory 'cuz it's shiny and hatched from an egg and I DIDN't cheat to get it so yeah it's uber.!!!

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    im currently starting a new game and it would be my lombre im fighting the second gym wiv because he just is amazing more like magical *sparkle* *sparkle*

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2006
    Well my arcanine is only lvl 49 but it's the most powerful pokemon I have as of now. Going to level it up to 50 then train two other pokemon to 50 and do Battle Tower. Oddly enough i've never attempted to battle at Battle Tower.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    My Absol

My most prized pokemon is My shiny Absol. I will change my avatar to it and everything.

If any one needs shiny avatar pokemon pictures, pm me.
    I got legendaries, i got them all.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    my most prized pokemon would my super cutie shiny eevee. i didn't evolve it cuz it's so cute

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Blackbird said:
    What advantage do you get for them being shiny? Just that they're shiny? lol
    That is right. There is absolutely no difference in other than it is a different color. They are rare to get so some people think they are cool or something. I have never cared much about them, myself.

My most prized Poke is my Swampert. It is such a great Poke, with only one weakness, along with a SE move (Ice Beam) to counter it.

To quote the comic store guy from Simpsons:

"Best....Pokemon....ever."

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Mine would have to be my Shiny Aggron. Too bad i traded it to FireRed! Now my most prized Pokémon on Ruby would have to be my lovely Blaziken. He helped me through all of the Gyms and the Elite 4! he's the best.....

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Mine wood hav 2 b my lvl 77 Typhlosion. He nose Blast Burn (I had only dreamed of a Typhlosion that nose Blast Burn until Pokemon XD came out), but it took me 4eva 2 get him. I had 2 beat the 100 trainers of Mt. Battle on XD 2 get him without changing my Pokemon around. I guess in the end it woz worth it. My otha 2 wood b my lvl 5 Totodile that nose Hydro Cannon and my lvl 5 Chikorita that nose Frenzy Plant. I'm gonna train em all 2 lvl 100 ^_^

Lunar6000

Master Trainer
    Years
    My most prized Pokemon will be my Scyther as soon as I can get ahold of one, because I still got to buy fire red.

Years
    Oddly enough, my most prized pokemon at the moment would be my Linoone. Sure, her moves aren't the greatest, and she's not even one of my main battlers, but she's saved my butt more than once in trainer battles (against the one trainer with a Milotic and against Winona are the examples I remember) by managing to defeat the opponent(s) even after my other pokemon fell. She's definitely not a pokemon I'm switching out of my team anytime soon.

Plus, Pick Up is an ability I like...it saves me from having to buy some items, heh.

Back