• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen most used

protoman

everyone got to read!
Years
  • what is the most used item that u use? mine is the Go-Goggles
    rsitem214.png
    i like to train in the dessert

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Probably the Mach Bike. I mean, I do travel a lot on land, it helps speed up your travel, and the time for eggs to hatch, and it's speedy fast too.

If you mean for my Pokemon, possibly either Lum Berries or Leftovers (I have 3 sets of Lefties now, thanks to Pokemon Colosseum).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The item I use the most is... the Mach Bike also. When I'm breeding Pokemon, I just go around whizzing along until it hatches. It makes the time fly when your hair is against the wind, flapping away... Ah whatever...

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD"

Jolty-kun

Years
  • By far definitley, mack bike, like toothache, i use it to hatch all my eggs, but i also use alot of revives, you do that too toothy?, im on my bike more than i am walking, i carry revives so pokemon dont run into me while hatching eggs

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Hmmm...I probably use the oran berry a lot. I think it looks cool, and my Pokemon love to hold it. ^_^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2004
    U said sumthin bout a master ball where do u get it and howmany can u get?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    g-baby09 said:
    U said sumthin bout a master ball where do u get it and howmany can u get?

There's only one in the game. You can get it when you're in Team Aqua/Magma's Hideout in Lilycove City. You only have ONE chance at it. If the Hideout gets closed, you can't get it anymore.

And like Protoman said...you can always just cheat.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • protoman said:
    you can alwas get one if your id # is the same as some contest # or can you get it that why in g/s/c?
    Err... I didn't understand that. And on top of that, you'll need to change your signature as signature image limits can only total up to 500x300.

And... why do we need more than one Master ball? O.o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    He's talking about the Lottery in Lilycove. I think it's held in Lilycove anyways...Not sure where it is.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Ohh...

So we're now relying on 1/4,294,967,295 chance to get a Master ball? Rather pathetic...? (or 1/65,535 if the hidden ID isn't used in the lottery ID calculation... then again, both number is a lot worst than finding a shiny. This means that by the time you got a Master ball from lottery, you should have 3 shinies found in the wild according to probability)

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Well..................
    Hummmm................
    I would have to say leftovers and lum berries on my pokemon
    and rare candy for my most used item......

I hate breeding so the mach bike is never much use
    and after catching Ray once u never have the urge to go after him again

GlockStopper

why cant i kill pokemon
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Ohh...

So we're now relying on 1/4,294,967,295 chance to get a Master ball? Rather pathetic...? (or 1/65,535 if the hidden ID isn't used in the lottery ID calculation... then again, both number is a lot worst than finding a shiny. This means that by the time you got a Master ball from lottery, you should have 3 shinies found in the wild according to probability)
    YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER

Back