• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most wanted Pokemon?

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
  • My most wanted pokemon is a shiny male Vulpix in a dive ball. I love when Pokémon match their pokeballs and Ninetails is one of my favorite shinies. So pretty~ Been breeding for one FOREVER DX

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    My most wanted pokemon is a shiny male Vulpix in a dive ball. I love when Pokémon match their pokeballs and Ninetails is one of my favorite shinies. So pretty~ Been breeding for one FOREVER DX

You could just catch a Female Ninetales in a Friend Safari and breed for the Shiny.

My most wanted Pokémon is a Shiny Relaxed Imposter Ditto. I've been hunting the Friend Safari for one. I have my trusty Relaxed Synchronizer Abra leading the way. I just want it to have a Competitive Shiny Ditto for Sun and Moon. I will fix its IV later with Hyper Training.

Back