• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mostly hardest GYM Leader?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well for me, it's Whitney, her Milktank was just driving me nuts >.> and Norman of course Slakings was just damn hard. D:<

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Wattson is the only gym leader i've never beat on my first try.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Double Kick Nidorans FTW.

Whitney and Brawly were the most difficult for me. I remember having some trouble with Gardenis in Platinum, until I got my epic Golbat. :3

That also works but Butterfree is great aswell...

for Whitney the tactic is to use X Atk or SpAtk, X Def, and X Speed while fighting the weak Clefairy...then your Pokemon is strong enough to kill Miltank...I used the Flaffy and paralyzed the Miltank twice (Berry un-paralyzes) maybe Parafusion if you can pull it off...Rollout almost never works in rows so its much weaker.

For Brawly just use a flying type and your starter...he was rather easy I never had a problem with him...

Well for me, it's Whitney, her Milktank was just driving me nuts >.> and Norman of course Slakings was just damn hard. D:<

For Norman use an Adamant Fighting type and X Atk

Wattson is the only gym leader i've never beat on my first try.

X Sp Def and X Atk with a Ground type

The twins of Mosdeep, mostly because everrrrrrrrrrrrry time you got close, they healed! God, I hate when people do that!

X Sp Def and X Spd and X Atk is best but X Sp Atk works too, beat them fast and attack one Pokemon at a time.

Last edited:

Lawnmowergirl

Super Nerd
    Years
    Personally, I've always had the most trouble with Tate & Liza, Norman, and Whitney.

Whitney's stupid Miltank pwns me every time. DX

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
    RSE Norman's Slakings nearly slaughtered me, I had to give my Pokemon a steady stream of healing items. But, Norman can't compare to Whitney. I taught my Croconaw Ice Punch and prayed for the off-chance it would freeze Miltank to win that battle. (Don't think I'm a noob or anything, these were both my first runs. I've beaten both games several times, but after the first playthrough, no gym leader is hard.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    i ogt to say kanto was the most hard for me even the elite 4

i hard trouble with the hoenn flying gymleader!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Whitney, Claire and Morty were challenging, and all from the same game funnily enough.

Back