• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother cooks her baby in microwave

Years
    ... my god

what the heck was she thinking

Mother: LETS PUT OUR BABY IN A MICROWAVE

I mean, come on, she's either on drugs, has a SERIOUS mental disorder and if she does she wouldn't be fit to look after a child anyway

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    What the hell is wrong with her?! Did she ever put herself in the shoes of her baby> What if her mother did that to her? I'm boiling sick at the act of this selfish woman ;_____; She needs a psychariatrist recommended from me already! >.<

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    Wow. Just wow. Cooking a baby far outweighs taking the phrase "baby-sitter" literally. But am I surprised? Not really. There ARE some really crazy people out there, and I wouldn't be surprised if some lunatic goes further in incredulous insanity than this incident.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That's sick and unfair! :( Who would do that to a poor baby that could've accomplished so much?! Babies are the joy of this world, and just to kill it... That mother should be punished dearly for it! >_<

Back