• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Move Animation Issue (Stealth Rock and Spikes)

AdamantSpartan

Dev of Pokémon Adamant
    Years
    Hello, I am wondering if anyone else has had a problem with, or solution for, moves not matching their animation placement in-game compared to in the editor in essentials V17.2? More specifically with Stealth Rock and Spikes as per the title.

I had this issue back in v16.2 as well where the animations would play their animations always show correctly in the editor, but in-game the placements are off to where you can't see it, or they appear just barely on the edge of the screen.

I have tested this in a fresh backup of 17.2 and the problem persists.I also tried messing with the placement in the editor to get the animation to appear in the correct spot for the move, but this is a tedious workaround and the end result looks messy.

Any solution or possible ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

Back