• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Move buttons lag?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Hey guys,

On the Pokemon battle scene, on slower computers it takes about a second from when you press an arrow to navigate between the different options, to when the option is actually pressed.
    For example, if I enter "Fight" and move from the 1st attack to the 2nd, I press the "Right" arrow key, and the move switches only after a second or two.
    This is pretty frustrating after a while, since the battle is forced to go much slower.
    Did any of you guys experience this and has a solution/advice?

Thanks.

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have tested IntelCore-i7-2600 with 8GB RAM and everything goes fine with minor slowdowns

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2021
    Hey guys,

On the Pokemon battle scene, on slower computers it takes about a second from when you press an arrow to navigate between the different options, to when the option is actually pressed.
    For example, if I enter "Fight" and move from the 1st attack to the 2nd, I press the "Right" arrow key, and the move switches only after a second or two.
    This is pretty frustrating after a while, since the battle is forced to go much slower.
    Did any of you guys experience this and has a solution/advice?

Thanks.

I have the same problem. Even when I'm using a vanilla version (v17) , sometimes it disappears but in the end it always reappears. I have an i78700k, 16gb ram and gtx 1050Ti

Back