• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen "Move Over, I'm a VIP!"

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • "Move Over, I'm a VIP!"

So the other day I was cleaning my closet and throwing away boxes and I came across my Pokemon Binder. Looking through it I found my Emerald VIP Card from reserving it way back when.

Now if you remember this package, it gave you the Final Frontier guide and a VIP Card for a website that was never really put up, and going to URL would lead to an error.

Curiosity made me think of who actually got it. Seeing that they go for $57 USD on ebay and it seems no one has pictures of it anymore.

So who remembers these tins? ._.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm...I don't remember something like that being advertised in the UK.
    Speaking of which, what was the website for?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Hmm...I don't remember something like that being advertised in the UK.
    Speaking of which, what was the website for?

I didn't even mean to link ebay, I just typed it and it seemed to link it o:
    But I'm not sure if it was Global or just US.
    But it never said what the special website was for. I assumed free Emerald wallpapers and stuff.
    Sadly it was never published /:

Musanim

Musical Animational Machine
    Years
  • UK....? Advertising....? VIP.....? Japanese letter for a username....????

OMG WHAT A FREAKOUT!!!!!!!

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I still have mine. It came with a small booklet that talks about the Battle Frontier and there's also a Rayquaza card with a password on the back. The password would let you sign up for a special forum and let you download wallpapers and other stuff promoting Emerald but I never really bothered to use it. It is completely useless today because site was shut down long ago. For reference, mine was SLB-339-PKE-743 There's also a piece of paper that invites you to use the tin as a carrying case for your Game Boy Advance SP and Pokemon Emerald cartridge.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have that! xD

I don't really remember a V.I.P card though. Just the frontier guide.

Back