• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Move pokemon in the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I like to move the pokemon in battle?

Read the rules :L, post belongs in the general help thread and you need to learn how to script if you don't know how to script then find some tutorials.

majorgames

Rai Rai is right, this sort of question should go in the general help thread

on the other hand you also need to be more specific with questions like this, for example are you going for animation throughout the whole battle like in black and white or are you going for a 2 framed thing that was in pokemon C/E/D/P/Pt/HG/SS

if its B/W style then i have an idea...never tried it but basically try and make an animated gif, not sure how transparity would work for it though

if its C/E/D/P/Pt/HG/SS 2 frame animation you're looking for, there is a tutorial somewhere on the wiki

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Rai Rai is right, this sort of question should go in the general help thread

on the other hand you also need to be more specific with questions like this, for example are you going for animation throughout the whole battle like in black and white or are you going for a 2 framed thing that was in pokemon C/E/D/P/Pt/HG/SS

if its B/W style then i have an idea...never tried it but basically try and make an animated gif, not sure how transparity would work for it though

if its C/E/D/P/Pt/HG/SS 2 frame animation you're looking for, there is a tutorial somewhere on the wiki

I believe there is one gif animator out there which supports transparency which I happen to have, I'll edit the name into the post later.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Guys, if I say 'Closed' and the thread isn't closed, it just means I misclicked, so report the thread to bring it to my attention, do not continue posting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back