• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Move Sets and Strats site

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I wanted to know what you guys would think about a movesets and strats website. It wouldn't have a strategy for all the pokemon (unless you guys want it) but, mainly it would have a list of standards and standard sets, with team building guides, and other guides to help new online battlers.

Also, what would a good name be?

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    not really like smogon since ours won't have sets for all the pokemon, just a few standard sets of a few standards and some beginners guides to online battling. More guides than move sets.

Sry pokemon backwards isn't going to cut it

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Ahahahah!! That's a good idea!! ^_^ Everyone can use a few pointers once and a while!

As for a name.... how about StandardMS?

-_- I'm no good at these things. Sorry.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    It's a great idea husk, I'm thinking, we could eventually go through each pokemon in it.

Such as a page per pokemon - It's standard set/s, any worthwhile sets that aren't standard (This means not EVERY set people suggest, just ones that are tested thoroughly), a guide to using the pokemon, and a guide to killing it.

Just my 2 cents anyway, and for a name.. Pok?Guide?

I'm really bad with names - If you want any help, feel free to ask me :D

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Stratdex

is cool, I'll show you guys the layout soon

Years
    Oh, cool. Ill help, if u want. Stratdex.... Sounds kool. I do have a stardred for every fully evoled pokemon from Sppf if u want it, u might not agree w/ some of the sets tho

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I'll be asking for submissions and stuff from you guys.

Here's some stuff I'll need:
    ~Online Battling Guide
    ~Advanced Trainers Guide

See the stickies at the top of the MS forum, I need a more modern version of those

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    It sounds like a great idea, we could take the good sets out of the Unique Movesets thread and build from there

Back