• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moveset Advice Please

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Ham said:
    then explain how it is the single best switch forcer.

how the **** does that make sense? if it is already so god**** slow, why not make it slower and more powerful?

Jumpluff and Alakazam are the only things. Areo says 'sup to both.

to the Aero that'll **** both up? great idea!

Alakazam HP Grass fails to OHKO. BTW, everything uses grass moves because of this thing.

never gotten assulted by the STABed EQ doom have you?

stop sucking *** and playing people who suck *** and then we'll talk.

best switch enforcer? i dunno, i don't think so. maybe it's cuz my team is so swamp resistent.

and no, i didn't say curse doesn't work well on it because it's slow, i was stating that 1. it's slow 2. curse doesn't work well. the two were exclusive, even though i combined them in one sentence so you may take it the wrong way. swamp is too vulnerable to grass moves, hence being slow sucks because anything with grass can kill it. curse doesn't work well on it either because, well, its defense is pretty good as it is but it is his sp.def that's lacking. swamp can't take hp grass well so while cursing swamp gets hit by something that has a grass move, or the opponent can switch in a grass type while you curse, get it?

oh, and last i checked Alakazam is very OU(even though i guess ppl use trickCB instead most of the time).

aero is usually used as a starter :S and big deal if they bring in aero. see i can easily switch as well to someting that can take hits. switching is part of the game, yes.

and no, i've never been STAB EQ'ed by a swamp, no. like i said, too slow. usually it's gone before i even curse or whatever. curse=free hit.

and this is what REALLY happens when you bring in swamp to take hits.

turn 1
    swamp switches in
    *certain-pokemon uses flamethrower

turn 2
    *cartein-pokemon uses hp grass
    swamp fainted

there's not even a turn for swamp to do ANYTHING. :S opponents like to bring in swamp against my zard to take flamethrowers and i always OHKO them the next turn. -_-

anyway, you seem skeptical with what i have to say, but see for yourself.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Are you guys like mortal enemies or something? I swear all hell will break lose when you guys battle each other

leafgreen386

Custom User Title. Wow.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2006
    How often are Fire types used, anyway?

You're the only one who uses Charizard, and Blaziken is really all that's left, which is generally more physical oriented.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    UmbreonShadow said:
    Are you guys like mortal enemies or something? I swear all hell will break lose when you guys battle each other
    it's becuase we both favor long posts, and differ on every issue. I'm almost always on the side that is proven better, though.

Back