• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie 11 title

Years
  • Serebii.net confirmed it today, and the release date: July 19th, 2008. The site is shying away from referencing Shaymin for now, but saying how likely it will be and later be edited for the title.

Giratina, eh? Huh. I hope we don't get another clash of the Titans, as that seems to be chic anymore. Yuck.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky

Confirmed through PokeAni, likely to be double-confirmed when this month's CoroCoro comes out.

Hmm thats very interesting name title I thought it would be something else title name but very interesting at least when that comes I'll be exicted.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Sounds Interesting, Giratina and the Bouquet of the Sky sounds very sky and flight related

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • We get to see the Renegade Pokémon at last? Wooty. Hope the plot is actually a good, fitting one for a legendary like Giratina.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Sounds like a big battle bewtween the two.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Giratina's confirmed by the title, Regigigas was confirmed in the trailer from Movie 10 (I'm making a preliminary guess of it being Giratina's subordinate), and Shaymin is pretty much hinted in by the name as well (bouquet of flowers, anyone??)...well, there's out legendary trio. XD

Nando

The Wandering Minstrel
    Years
  • A trailer aired when it was announced......Dialga and Palkia were in it, and it promised "the battle between the Pokémon called gods is not over yet!"

The poster they unveiled has Giratina featured most prominently, with Dialga, Palkia and Regigigas also present.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • So Dialga & Palkia are going to be featured in another movie? -____-;

Jeeze. I really think the 10th movie should've just featured Cresscelia & Darkrai, so they wouldn't have to rehash Dialga & Palkia.

And with D/P staring in the movie too, makes it seem like this movie will just be crammed with Legendaries. ;_____;

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I think this movie will feature Giratina, Shaymin and Regigigas!!
    And it looks really exciting!!

But they should release the 10th one in English!
    I really wanna see it!!

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • mmmmm Did Palkia and Dialga finish there battle in movie 10 ?? i didn't see it and they are both in the poster !?

xxspeedy101

master trainer
    Years
  • hmm, finally giratina! it better be a good movie seeing as it has regigigas and giratina in it both of wich at least in my eyes are cool. they really should release the 10th in english first tho...

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    this movie is going to have so much legends!
    yay.i wonder how they sound?
    It seems pretty intresting.
    Anyway,nice find on the Shaymin Ichaste Pekoni.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • I don' know that Sheimi would necessarily be involved with this one, though I think it's extremely likely. I just hope it's not the same-old same-old plot like the last movie was.

Back